Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BDO Official Server files V795(2018)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
need server files and source mirror please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kind of old but anyone has the server files / source to reupload? all links are broken.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still have it, but where to upload? its about 95gb and it will get nuked again in no time.
i don't want to be a Special person or anything but i would be glad if you could upload anywhere and send me a link through discord or smt before posting here. been looking for it for ages now LOL

Reaction score
Added torrent, it will not be 24/7.
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:196619fbb1b3d962cb3ac83e45029991e4023750&dn=795&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=https%3A%2F%2Ftracker2.ctix.cn%3A443%2Fannounce&tr=https%3A%2F%2Ftracker1.520.jp%3A443%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fuploads.gamecoast.net%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker1.bt.moack.co.kr%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.theoks.net%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.filemail.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker-udp.gbitt.info%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fmovies.zsw.ca%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=https%3A%2F%2Ftracker.tamersunion.org%3A443%2Fannounce&tr=https%3A%2F%2Ftracker.renfei.net%3A443%2Fannounce
Biriva leitheon

Reaction score
Source. Make sure to make mirrors.

Took me a while to make work the authentication server using the fakeauth, for those who have problems with the first login just use this service.ini in the server and restart the authserver (startAuthenticationProcess.cmd)

Code:
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=YOURSERVERIP
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
dontUsePublisherAuthentication=1
AUTH_URL=localhost
BILLING_URL=localhost

[EXT]
; Use auth implementation. Possible values: NA, TEST, DEFAULT
;USE_AUTH=TEST

; Hostname of auth http API. It is whitelisted automatically.
REST_API=127.0.0.1

; A list of additional IP addresses or hostnames separated by ,. Addresses not in this list will be denied to wininet functions.
;HOST_WHITELIST=127.0.0.1

; Enable or disable drop filter.
DROP_FILTER=ON
; A list of item IDs (separated by ,) that are always included in drops even if they do not satisfy drop filter conditions.
DROP_FILTER_EXCLUDE=1

; Do not flag GM chat so it has normal color.
DISABLE_GM_GREEN_TEXT=ON

What i'm supposed to wait?

it's stuck there for more than 20min

ashlay - [Release] BDO Official Server files V795(2018) - RaGEZONE Forums

Field window will pop up like nova or corsair version?

Also there's no errors in logs

I answer myself.

We have to wait until "Good Luck" status in Auth, Manager and Field servers

Tested as well

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This version is eldest, we need a new one which contains drakania version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Took me a while to make work the authentication server using the fakeauth, for those who have problems with the first login just use this service.ini in the server and restart the authserver (startAuthenticationProcess.cmd)

Code:
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=YOURSERVERIP
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
AUTH_URL=localhost
BILLING_URL=localhost

[EXT]
;USE_AUTH=TEST

REST_API=127.0.0.1

; A list of additional IP addresses or hostnames separated by ,. Addresses not in this list will be denied to wininet functions.

DROP_FILTER=ON
; A list of item IDs (separated by ,) that are always included in drops even if they do not satisfy drop filter conditions.
DROP_FILTER_EXCLUDE=1

DISABLE_GM_GREEN_TEXT=ON

I answer myself.

We have to wait until "Good Luck" status in Auth, Manager and Field servers

Tested as well

Hello. If you don't mind, may I ask you a question?
After downloading the file, I ran 5 cmd files (1. startAuthenticationProcess.cmd... and others), but there was no response. I don't see it in task manager either. It seems to turn off as soon as it runs.
Is there anything I need to configure before running the cmd file?
Can you tell me how to run the server and client? I would be really happy if you could let me know.
Thank you always for your help. I'm also getting a lot of help from the TERA forum.

Reaction score
Hello. If you don't mind, may I ask you a question?
After downloading the file, I ran 5 cmd files (1. startAuthenticationProcess.cmd... and others), but there was no response. I don't see it in task manager either. It seems to turn off as soon as it runs.
Is there anything I need to configure before running the cmd file?
Can you tell me how to run the server and client? I would be really happy if you could let me know.
Thank you always for your help. I'm also getting a lot of help from the TERA forum.

Hi,

In order to setup this version you have to....

1. Install MSSQL Server (i used 2019) and execute those query starting from CREATING_LOGINS > CH_JOY_WORLDDB_0001 ......

1.1 Install python 3.xx

2. Go to GameServerData, open DataSheet_Server.xlsm and edit TblServerHead sheet

a. Server name, you can change it to whatever you want
b. Public IP for WAN (Server IP for LAN)
c. MAC Address: Must be the MAC of your primary NIC (where you got the IP of point b.)
d. World name, you can change it to whatever you want

2.1 Change your server timezone to UTC +2

3. Edit your service.ini and change it to...

Code:
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=IP of point b.
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
AUTH_URL=localhost
BILLING_URL=localhost

[EXT]
;USE_AUTH=TEST

REST_API=127.0.0.1

DROP_FILTER=ON
DROP_FILTER_EXCLUDE=1

DISABLE_GM_GREEN_TEXT=ON

4. Setup LogMonitor and then start the servers...

You will notice that nothing appears but a black screen when you execute any of those batch files, but luckily we have this , download it and extract it into the server root folder (It's a suggestion, is not a must)

So, start LogMonitor.exe, add the Log folder of your server and then click on Start, it will begin to watchout every logfile there

Note: You only need a single process of LogMonitor

Now start 1. startAuthenticationProcess.cmd, it automaticaly will execute LogExpert and show the log file accordingly, then wait until "Good luck! ^^" status.

Start 2. startServerManagerProcess.cmd, and wait exactly the same as 1. startAuthenticationProcess.cmd

Then start 3. startFieldProcess.cmd and wait until "Good luck! ^^" status. This one is the whale of all those servers, since will ate up to 80-100GB of RAM

4. fakeauth (Create a folder with the name Scripts and put fakeauth.py there then edit the shortcut to C:\Python312\python.exe .\Scripts\fakeauth.py)

Note: In my use case i have python 3.12 installed in C:\Python312\

5. Now you have 2 choises, start the client alongside with the server or take out the client and put it to your main pc, you only need the following folders in order to make it work,

Note: The Log folder creates automaticaly, so you don't have to move the server one.

Client service.ini

Code:
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA]
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888

And that's all

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

In order to setup this version you have to....

1. Install MSSQL Server (i used 2019) and execute those query starting from CREATING_LOGINS > CH_JOY_WORLDDB_0001 ......

1.1 Install python 3.xx

2. Go to GameServerData, open DataSheet_Server.xlsm and edit TblServerHead sheet

a. Server name, you can change it to whatever you want
b. Public IP for WAN (Server IP for LAN)
c. MAC Address: Must be the MAC of your primary NIC (where you got the IP of point b.)
d. World name, you can change it to whatever you want

3. Edit your service.ini and change it to...

Code:
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA]
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
AUTH_URL=localhost
BILLING_URL=localhost

[EXT]
;USE_AUTH=TEST

REST_API=127.0.0.1

DROP_FILTER=ON
DROP_FILTER_EXCLUDE=1

DISABLE_GM_GREEN_TEXT=ON

4. Setup LogMonitor and then start the servers...

You will notice that nothing appears but a black screen when you execute any of those batch files, but luckily we have this , download it and extract it into the server root folder (It's a suggestion, is not a must)

So, start LogMonitor.exe, add the Log folder of your server and then click on Start, it will begin to watchout every logfile there

Note: You only need a single process of LogMonitor

Now start 1. startAuthenticationProcess.cmd, it automaticaly will execute LogExpert and show the log file accordingly, then wait until "Good luck! ^^" status.

Start 2. startServerManagerProcess.cmd, and wait exactly the same as 1. startAuthenticationProcess.cmd

Then start 3. startFieldProcess.cmd and wait until "Good luck! ^^" status. This one is the whale of all those servers, since will ate up to 80-100GB of RAM

4. fakeauth (Create a folder with the name Scripts and put fakeauth.py there then edit the shortcut to C:\Python312\python.exe .\Scripts\fakeauth.py)

Note: In my use case i have python 3.12 installed in C:\Python312\

5. Now you have 2 choises, start the client alongside with the server or take out the client and put it to your main pc, you only need the following folders in order to make it work,

Note: The Log folder creates automaticaly, so you don't have to move the server one.

Client service.ini

Code:
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA]
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888

And that's all

Thank you very much for your kind reply! Thank you for sharing your own research on the driving method. This will be of great help to me and others!

However, a problem occurred while I was working on it.
When I run "1. startAuthenticationProcess.cmd", a black window appears and turns off after about 10 seconds. And I check the log, I can see many errors.

In my opinion, the most important content is the following.

(File contents translated into English for you)
--------------------------
24-01-11 10:31:14 0x58A0-00-6 eErrNoErrorHappen (Error Occurred!): The TimeZone (32400) of the server and the TimeZone (7200) of the content options are different. It should be the same!.
24-01-11 10:31:14 0x58A0-00-6 eErrNoErrorHappen(An error occurred!): GameOptionManager
24-01-11 10:31:14 0x58A0-00-6 eErrNoCantLoadParameter(Parameter cannot be loaded.): ErrNo(eErrNoErrorHappen(3749371554):[An error occurred!])
24-01-11 10:31:14 0x58A0-00-6 eErrNoTimerDaemonFailInitializeFunction (Timer daemon failed to call the initialization function.): ErrNo(3407982563)
24-01-11 10:31:14 0x58A0-00-6 eErrNoTimerDaemonCantStart(Timer daemon cannot be started.): ErrNo(2051413970)

Could you possibly know the cause?
I attached the log file. If you don't mind, please review. thank you!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your kind reply! Thank you for sharing your own research on the driving method. This will be of great help to me and others!

However, a problem occurred while I was working on it.
When you run "1. startAuthenticationProcess.cmd", a black window appears and turns off after about 10 seconds. And if you check the log, you will see many errors.

In my opinion, the most important content is the following.

(File contents translated into English for you)
24-01-11 10:31:14 0x58A0-00-6 eErrNoErrorHappen (Error Occurred!): The TimeZone (32400) of the server and the TimeZone (7200) of the content options are different. It should be the same!.
24-01-11 10:31:14 0x58A0-00-6 eErrNoErrorHappen(An error occurred!): GameOptionManager
24-01-11 10:31:14 0x58A0-00-6 eErrNoCantLoadParameter(Parameter cannot be loaded.): ErrNo(eErrNoErrorHappen(3749371554):[An error occurred!])
24-01-11 10:31:14 0x58A0-00-6 eErrNoTimerDaemonFailInitializeFunction (Timer daemon failed to call the initialization function.): ErrNo(3407982563)
24-01-11 10:31:14 0x58A0-00-6 eErrNoTimerDaemonCantStart(Timer daemon cannot be started.): ErrNo(2051413970)

Could you possibly know the cause?
I attached the log file. If you don't mind, please review. thank you!

ah, i completely forgot about timezone

Change you Server timezone to UTC +2

The error means that the timezone configured on DataSheet_ContentsOptions.xlsm doesn't match with your local timezone

Quick "fix" is just setup your server timezone to UTC +2

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah, i completely forgot about timezone

Change you Server timezone to UTC +2

The error means that the timezone configured on DataSheet_ContentsOptions.xlsm doesn't match with your local timezone

Quick "fix" is just setup your timezone to UTC +2

I have a few more questions.

1. What goes into the fakeauth.py file? Is it just an empty file? I can't find the fakeauth.py file.
2. What does the client run with? Is it "5. startClientProcess.cmd"? Or is it "EvolutionBDO.exe"?
2-1. If I run it with "5. startClientProcess.cmd", the contents of "service.local.ini" will be overwritten with "service.ini" by the cmd line, and then the contents of "service.ini" you provided will be different.
3. Is it impossible to run it on a 32GB PC? The client is not running right now and I don't know if it's a RAM issue or some other settings issue.

Reaction score
I have a few more questions.

1. What goes into the fakeauth.py file? Is it just an empty file? I can't find the fakeauth.py file.
2. What does the client run with? Is it "5. startClientProcess.cmd"? Or is it "EvolutionBDO.exe"?
2-1. If I run it with "5. startClientProcess.cmd", the contents of "service.local.ini" will be overwritten with "service.ini" by the cmd line, and then the contents of "service.ini" you provided will be different.
3. Is it impossible to run it on a 32GB PC? The client is not running right now and I don't know if it's a RAM issue or some other settings issue.

2. 5. start.......
2.1 Like i said in my post the best way to use the client is aside of the server files (Recommended)
3. Is possible, just set a page file of at least 100GB on a SSD, but if you´re planning to play the game in the same machine where you are running the server files it will be an overkill for your PC

PD: it will took a while to start the server, up to 1hr

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2. 5. start.......
2.1 Like i said in my post the best way to use the client is aside of the server files (Recommended)
3. Is possible, just set a page file of at least 100GB on a SSD, but if you´re planning to play the game in the same machine where you are running the server files it will be an overkill for your PC

PD: it will took a while to start the server, up to 1hr

I ran the server and client.
Then I entered the Family Name and pressed Enter on Server, and the message "Now Processing" appeared in the center and the game stopped.
Do you happen to know a way?

Reaction score
I ran the server and client.
Then I entered the Family Name and pressed Enter on Server, and the message "Now Processing" appeared in the center and the game stopped.
Do you happen to know a way?

Did your field server started completely? remember, you must wait until "Good luck!" status in the 3 servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did your field server started completely? remember, you must wait until "Good luck!" status in the 3 servers

Yes, I checked.
A large number of what appeared to be error messages were recorded, but in the end, Good Luck was confirmed in all three server logs.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back