Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the reply sir. There is a service.ini file with that settings. sadly same thing happened.
One more thing, what do i do with the ogrefest installer? this one isn't very clear to me, like, do i install it just anywhere is fine? or do i install it inside the client folder?

Thanks in advance.

How much have you ram? If less than 8 GB, bdo server won't open.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How much have you ram? If less than 8 GB, bdo server won't open.

I have 16gb of ram.
Between this server, and the remastered server by Akida, which is more recent version?
I can play the remastered version by Akida just fine. I just want to give this a try to see which is more recent.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have 16gb of ram.
Between this server, and the remastered server by Akida, which is more recent version?
I can play the remastered version by Akida just fine. I just want to give this a try to see which is more recent.

This server file is v491 oldest one around which use that massive lame 55GB client. The remastered server is the most recent. I see you can host it with 16GB ram and play it on the same PC. On ODO discord I heard Akida said about needing 25GB ram for the server itself. So that wasn't right.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server file is v491 oldest one around which use that massive lame 55GB client. The remastered server is the most recent. I see you can host it with 16GB ram and play it on the same PC. On ODO discord I heard Akida said about needing 25GB ram for the server itself. So that wasn't right.

I have 12 gb ram and its worked for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ah isee. then no point in me playing this one then.
Could be true tho that we need 25GB of ram. The game did work for me, but a bit lagging. Can't tell if its a bug or hardware problem. For example, auto pathing won't work for me, it will only move a short distance then stopped, same as instant accel.. it will only move for a short distance then stop by itself. I'll try asking in their discord about this. thanks again guys!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I know its an old thread now, I loved how smart you are guys! its wonderful to have people like you.

I have questions and hope will find some assistance;

I do have the game bought from steam and I would like to play the game as single player. I have downloaded the repack thanks to DevilSpeak.

Now can I use the game client files from steam, with the files downloaded from the repack (Server folder, GamePatch folder, and XC folder) to play single player? will that work? or I must download Orgefest client files?

One more thing is that I have downloaded OgreFest Launcher and when I click on CrimsonDesertLauncher.exe it says that I cannot connect to server. So do I also need to use that launcher or having Game client files from steam will be enough to play locally as single player?

Thanks!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you realized that the steam BDO version is global? Which is fully features and it ain't compatible with these private servers not even gamezbd uses the latest client from steam. Your best bet is to get the client that compatible with the released servers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, can this weak spec run the repack ?
My VGA is MX150 2GB
My laptop can run BDO normally but I'm quite doubtful about this one :D (Perhaps it may nuke my lap)
Also, can anyone give me some details about the required spec to run this repack plz ? Cuz i'm goin to build a new PC soon.
Thanks
KdttUdR - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can someone repload the files. mine corupted by bad cluster hdd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I keep getting the cant find JAVA_HOME. Where do i edit this path?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am trying to connect to channel (server, w/e) after getting past the login screen and it just stays at "now processing" until it becomes unresponsive. Is there any way I can fix/debug this?

I keep getting the cant find JAVA_HOME. Where do i edit this path?

check this out: http://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/tutorial-setting-bdo-server-client-1147013/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gameserver.bat problem and how to fix it?Please help.

Invalid maximum heap size: -Xmx4096m
The specified size exceeds the maximum representable size.
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
decrease the 4096 value until it works.

do you use 32bit java? otherwise this limit should be 32gb or 32768m if i remember right.
if you have more than 4gb memory and windows 64bit you should try using java 64bit.
you should check the requirements for the server again as it needs quite much memory to run.

fyi:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like to know how one connects as a moderator, or what should I do to give moderator permissions to the account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for files, but i have question guys, i hope u will be help me :)

how can i edit created player items, gear, skill points ... ?
I give an example,
I want to give a grunil set or similar items to the newly created character , thank u for answer :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to know how one connects as a moderator, or what should I do to give moderator permissions to the account

You can find what you need here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/commands-list-1143135/

Thanks for files, but i have question guys, i hope u will be help me :)

how can i edit created player items, gear, skill points ... ?
I give an example,
I want to give a grunil set or similar items to the newly created character , thank u for answer :)

you can use the admin commnands to give players (yourself, or to another character), items, also enchanted or not.
This should be helpfull to you: https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/commands-list-1143135/

PS: if the commands doesn't work, try use a DOT "." instead of a SLASH "/" example: .bag add itemID quantity

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for reply but i dont want this, i mean if i was created player it will be have some items like armor, weapon... it will come with all items :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I’m new here, I was reading this thread to see if I’m able to make this game to run, followed the instructions here and the ones provided in the files downloaded, everything qith the server, login and database seems right I guess, but qhen I want to start the bat files Start32 or Start64, both at the cmd gives me the “Failed to init Auth. Press any key to continue…” And I have no more ideas to get around it, if there is a way, or I made something wrong or something still missing or not in the right place! Any suggestion will be ver appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Back