Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone upload these 3 files from the client, they're all in the Paz folder:
- PAD03872.PAZ
- PAD02381.PAZ
- PAD03275.PAZ

There's no 100% seed on the torrent anymore, best you can get is 99% with these 3 files incomplete. I'd like to complete the torrent and seed so the others stuck at 99% can complete it too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone upload these 3 files from the client, they're all in the Paz folder:
- PAD03872.PAZ
- PAD02381.PAZ
- PAD03275.PAZ

There's no 100% seed on the torrent anymore, best you can get is 99% with these 3 files incomplete. I'd like to complete the torrent and seed so the others stuck at 99% can complete it too.

Yes please help us finish the download, I am at 99.9%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Download completed, thank you so much for seeding.

I'll seed for anyone who wish it, just let me know beforehand. I won't be seeding needlessly. :)

Question: I followed the server setup guide on here "https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/setup-server-local-online-1184546/index4.html" and got everything running, but servers closed and I can't enter my server to play? What do I need to do to be able to play on my server?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey!

if you someone could seed the client, it would be much appreciated.

thanks,
askanno

Reaction score
Hey!

if you someone could seed the client, it would be much appreciated.

thanks,
askanno
If i'm not wrong, this is version 491.
I have this link
and i still play this :wink:

DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
Seeding the client right now!
I have a problem however, on startup (Client), I get a 'Fail to init security' message before it crashes. I read somewhere that the client needs XC files to run, and you're supposed to get them from the launcher included, but the launcher isn't working since OgreFest is down. Anyone with a working client can upload these XC Files for us? They should be in GameClient\Bin64\XC
Thanks in advance! <3

Reaction score
Hello!
Seeding the client right now!
I have a problem however, on startup (Client), I get a 'Fail to init security' message before it crashes. I read somewhere that the client needs XC files to run, and you're supposed to get them from the launcher included, but the launcher isn't working since OgreFest is down. Anyone with a working client can upload these XC Files for us? They should be in GameClient\Bin64\XC
Thanks in advance! <3

That should help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello :) i am also downloading the client. iff anyone could seed it would be greatly apreciated. Have a nice day :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, can someone write/update the instructions?I don't understand where to download the game client.Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, thank you. I downloaded "Guardian Version Remastered SEA Expansion", but all I could do was run all 3 .bat files without errors, the game itself does not start.It doesn't matter if I run it with or without a server. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone able to seed the client? Got to about 56% and now it's completely stopped. Will seed for as long as I can once it's completed. Thanks in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HELP! need bdo corsair command

Give command to me
example

/crtitem 65002 1
/teleport
/killnearallmonster
/create monster 23206 1 1 ally
/lvup 60
This is the command that runs in the server.
I'm sorry that I use English is not good
Tell me here and contact me on Discord.
Gurahub#4464
Thank you :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm always getting a corruption error when i get close to velia in the tutorial.
Logs say there's a problem with PAD03237.PAZ

It's just a 7mb file i wanna try replacing it, if anyone can upload it i would be grateful.

Others said corruption error is caused by using the wrong xc folder.

EDIT:
ok replacing the paz file fixed it.

Last edited:
Back