Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do anyone have an xc patch?
I have a "Failed to init security" problem. All fixes are applied but all links to xc are dead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys
Do anyone have language source or pack for this server pack?
Thank you...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all links for server are down. can someone please reupload a working link for server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The links are online!!...

Emu:

Client:

Server Has a trojan, Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml, BDOServer\www\download\Launcher.rar->Launcher\Game Launcher.exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings,

This repack is using the files from @piskotahun , from the below link.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/black-desert-online-java-emulator-1142876/index19.html#post8845700

I had posted links using Mega...received a take down notice "DMCA'd " and had to delete my link.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This DevilSpeak Black Desert Online Repack Contains,

I added Ogre Client.
Updated Gift Mail fix set to 30 min and you will receive pearls.
Read-Me file is attached.
This is the best "out of the box" repack IMO.

PLEASE NOTE:

I use this repack on a "CLOSED" network, meaning it is not on a active network open to the public.
Make sure as @Biesmen said to check the files and make sure you understand how to "secure" your server if your hosting live.
I will not support hosting a "LIVE server or help anyone set one up.
As with any files "Use At Your Own Risk" I'm not responsible for what you do with this repack....

REPACK INFORMATION

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND!

DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Here are links provided by RaGEZONE Members Credited Below.

Client Torrent Link:
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachments/forum1000/162196d1515416697-gameclientogrefest.7z
Repack Torrent Link:
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachments/forum1000/162190d1515358476-devilspeakbdorepack.7z

Credits:
@piskotahun

Link Credits
@Tyrelis @riodsa123 @RakDragOn
@PhoenixLight

PLEASE SEED THESE TORRENT LINKS TO KEEP THIS REPACK ALIVE. Thank you!

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND!
I Have this repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What kind of fixes? Can you reupload?

Cant find a guide in this thread to run your backup repack. Its in russian intead of english or something. Got a "language pack" in this thread but now everything is in korean and you change it but it does not really change. Any help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cant find a guide in this thread to run your backup repack. Its in russian intead of english or something. Got a "language pack" in this thread but now everything is in korean and you change it but it does not really change. Any help?

Do you have a problem with languagedata_XX.loc? And why do you need a backup repack?

Back