Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't have time to look at the files yet: In this release contains launcher src?

If yes. I guess need some fixes, coz is showing 1 hour - 55 min left since 11:00 AM. As well wrong download speed. I have 50MB of download (average download is: 4,0mb/s). In this launcher I supposed to have 100-200MB of download speed.

DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I don't think that's needed @DevilSpeak

Your own repack at this magnet link

I've attached your own repack with torrent inside .7z (I am seeding as well). So don't forget to seed folks =)

Thank you very doing this, I’m not at home until tomorrow.

I didn't have time to look at the files yet: In this release contains launcher src?

If yes. I guess need some fixes, coz is showing 1 hour - 55 min left since 11:00 AM. As well wrong download speed. I have 50MB of download (average download is: 4,0mb/s). In this launcher I supposed to have 100-200MB of download speed.

DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums
I will pack my client that I have into an install file tomorrow for everyone have that has been updated I promise.
Im not at home today so I will do this tomorrow.

Reaction score
<- as stated earlier ive checked that already, ive been trying to get it working for 2hours now. I tried it with the provided java, I downloaded java from oracle, jre, jdk... and all that, none of it worked.

I don’t understand why you are having a java issue when this is already setup and “click” and go. Make sure it is pointing to the correct version.

Got it working, I was only editing :findJavaFromJavaHome rather then set JAVA_EXE xD thanks

Hahahahahah, I’m happy you got it figured out.

Reaction score
This stuff does not even work, no matter what java I use.. when I use the one that comes with the package I get:
Code:
ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and no 'java' command could be found in your PATH.Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match thelocation of your Java installation.
and yes, the path is right. >.<

edit your .bat and where you see the variables JAVA_HOME and etc point them to the set path where your .java is installed, and uninstall all java version that is greater than 8

edit:nvm, i see you solved your problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's fixed now. It was a client issue that's why did not work I had to completely reinstall.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OgreFest client Torrent file at attachment (50GB):
Keep seeding guys, dont stop after downloading.

Just tested, the game works like a charm. OMG, what a present after New Year.
Thanks bro. Goddamn, interesting, how feels now the dev of this server files xD
Oh my god, i think this will rape Black Desert online completely xD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

Your link has been added to my OP.
Thank you for uploading this to the BDO community.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NP bro.
Suggestion for people, who's having heavy push by emu on their CPU's (50-100% load).
It's caused by java, open processes and make the java.exe to use only 1 core.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for the torrent, I managed to reach 50% but it looks like no more seeders and download speed has gone down considerably. Please seed.

We need someone like fitgirl to make a small size repack of this :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro. This is official OgreFest download torrent file. Their launcher seeds this torrent xD.
Yes currently i'm seeding it, but only 2 of us doing it right now. I have 132 peers connected here xD.

Guys go, who downloaded dont go away, continue to seed. Don't be kinda porky)

80mb seeding speed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys...having an issue. "Invalid maximum heap size -Xmx4096m" this is with the gameserver.bat, the others work fine. Any thoughts?

<edit>

I changed the value to Xmx1024m just to see if a smaller heap size would fix it and it did, but now I have another issue...

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.binary.BinaryActionChartData$Holder"

I know that's a mouthful but as I have NO idea how to even begin to tackle this one a little help would be much appreciated ^u^

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi guys...having an issue. "Invalid maximum heap size -Xmx4096m" this is with the gameserver.bat, the others work fine. Any thoughts?

<edit>

I changed the value to Xmx1024m just to see if a smaller heap size would fix it and it did, but now I have another issue...

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.binary.BinaryActionChartData$Holder"

I know that's a mouthful but as I have NO idea how to even begin to tackle this one a little help would be much appreciated ^u^

You cannot go lower than 3gb of ram for gameserver or it will be unstable.... bdo server is resource hungry...

If your hosting the server and playing the game in one computer you need to have at least 6gb free and 1~2gb for your OS system. Even then i wouldn't recommend running both if your have less than 16gb of ram.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
<EDIT EDIT>
Okay apparently I'm a dingbat who didn't have java 64 bit installed. Sorry y'all. Everything's working fine now! Thank you!!

I do have 16gb of ram...should run fine. I just don't understand why it won't allow this...

<edit>

okay so apparently JVM doesn't allow higher than 2g of ram to be used in 32 bit mode, but if I add a flag for 64 bit mode it says this java instance does not support a 64 bit JVM.

How are you guys managing to run this?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U should use 64 bit OS only.
U should use 64 bit java JRE 8 build 152 64 bit.
Thats it.
Windows 10 with latest update may not support. This is bug of specific Win 10 update security.
Reinstall Windows 10 or use Windows 7 64 bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im running the server in virtualbox with windows 10 (build 10586), 1 core and 8.5gb ram and it stays at 100% cpu after running gameserver.bat even though I have updated the gameserver.bat file. Any ideas or it doesn't like to run in vm ?

Reaction score
I host my local server for family on my closed network using a older I5 Core 3.30GHz 12GB memory with my repack.

Before I changed my game server.bat java settings I was pegged at 100%, and the server would freeze.

Changed my config to this below and works fine with 5 players online on my home network.

I have no idea what you would need to host a live server "would not be hard to figure out memory wise" but I have no interest.

This is how I have my game server bat setup for memory. "-Xms1G" "-Xmx8192m"

So yaa doubt single core vm would work very well IMO.

I host my local server for family on my closed network using a older I5 Core 3.30GHz 12GB memory with my repack.

Before I changed my game server.bat java settings I was pegged at 100%, and the server would freeze.

Changed my config to this below and works fine with 5 players online on my home network.

I have no idea what you would need to host a live server "would not be hard to figure out memory wise" but I have no interest.

This is how I have my game server bat setup for memory. "-Xms1G" "-Xmx8192m"

So yaa doubt single core vm would work very well IMO.

"Forgot to add"

That is using Windows 10, and I also use the client on the same box, other family members play on other computers in my home.

Back