Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone in this thread I got it running :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there. Thanks! Sadly, I'm getting this error while trying to run the LoginServer:

jGkmhPj - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

My JDK is properly set up and it's working with other programs well. Any idea? Here's the text version of the error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/misc/SharedSecrets
at com.bdoemu.login.LoginServer$2.?(Unknown Source)
at com.bdoemu.login.LoginServer.?(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.invoke.BootstrapMethodInvoker.invoke(BootstrapMethodInvoker.java:206)
at java.base/java.lang.invoke.BootstrapMethodInvoker.invoke(BootstrapMethodInvoker.java:90)
at java.base/java.lang.invoke.CallSite.makeSite(CallSite.java:307)
at java.base/java.lang.invoke.MethodHandleNatives.linkCallSiteImpl(MethodHandleNatives.java:259)
at java.base/java.lang.invoke.MethodHandleNatives.linkCallSite(MethodHandleNatives.java:249)
at com.bdoemu.login.LoginServer.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.bdoemu.login.LoginServer.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun.misc.SharedSecrets
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:583)
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:178)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)
... 9 more

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Working fine for me, play solo
Put server in D, java working
Pc spec:
Core i5-2500
8gb ddr3 1333
His Rx 470
To avoid the delay in battle and gathering, set memory setting "Xmx4096m" in gameserver.bat to 7168 (or above 5000, depend on you), set java.exe in task manager to use 1 core
To enable gathering, go to debug.properties in gameserver/bin/configs, set DisableCollectionsSpawn = true
After running server, it takes almost maximum of memory, but you still can run client, of course it takes more time, then with me, the usage of memory decreases to 6k5 to 7k, and no lag in game, sometimes the server have delay but it return to normal soon so it doesnt cause any trouble

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is some quests and vendors missing in the database.
I've used Master2012 fixes from http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/bdoemu-fixed-buffs-quests-1143883/
Now storyline can be completed without any trouble, buffs working fine and other great fixes.

Missing outfits for Ranger (F3).
I'm using to inspect items Id's.
Pila Fe Outlaw Outfit
item id 21942
gm command /bag add 21942 1
86HQUSx - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Mai Shuranui Outfit
item id 22234
couAcPc - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Star of Marod Outfit
item id 28663
51vlb1B - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Sir, did you have mirror link for gameserver did you use ? because the hosting website is under maintenance until 1 sep. Thanks :):

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening is this active i want to play it offline please help me links dead

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im stocked on now processing .. Any help??? Didnt sleep for 2 days cause of this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wish they have an Ogrefest file server please reupload it if someone have it :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings,
Here are links provided by RaGEZONE Members Credited Below.

Client Torrent Link:
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=162196&d=1515416697
Repack Torrent Link:
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=162190&d=1515358476

Credits:
@piskotahun

PLEASE SEED THESE TORRENT LINKS TO KEEP THIS REPACK ALIVE. Thank you!

I am having success downloading the game client (50 GB) torrent via SORA SeedBox, my torrent clients did not work. I am going to seed it till my Sora account expires, i.e 17-10-2019. Hope I can get it to work in my Hostel LAN Network.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need client

so do i apparently or something at the end of the gamesever load up it says .8889 but the version from patch says 8888.....im using everything u guys gave me on this website i just dont understand how eles can i get this to work. Once i hit the select server crash on load up to character selection if there is a legitamite way to fix this pls message back i would like to get past this part pls

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is anyone else having a corrupted repack file from the torrent file?
Any source I download DevilSpeakBDORepack.rar from gives me an error message of: the archive is either in unknown format or damaged. When trying to open it.

Downloaded from 1st page torrent link and from mediafire link that someone put up

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Как сделать регистрацию на php? Пробовал разные варианты, но пароль или логин не подходит.
-----------
How to register in php? I tried different options, but the password or login is not suitable.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Answer in English. I don't speak Russian.

Password hashes for most BDO pservers I know of are calculated using bcrypt. There are bcrypt APIs you can use to validate a password against the stored bcrypt hash.

However if you have access to the pserver source code and can build it, you can change the hashing to any type you want.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Я использую bcrypt для работы с паролями со стороны сайта. Пароль в верном формате, но на сервер всё равно не заходит. Использую Laravel 6.
--------------
I use bcrypt to work with passwords from the site. The password is in the correct format, but it still doesn’t enter the server. I'm using Laravel 6.

Back