Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don`t need a backup. I just meant the download Thaurus32. Yes, the language data is messed up and if I download another one from this thread, everything goes korean and stays korean no matter what. Also having a java probrem starting the server even though I installed the one people said that would fix it.

Either way I already deleted everything. I`ll wait for someone to reup the archer/guardian files in the other threads

Reaction score
I don`t need a backup. I just meant the download Thaurus32. Yes, the language data is messed up and if I download another one from this thread, everything goes korean and stays korean no matter what. Also having a java probrem starting the server even though I installed the one people said that would fix it.

Either way I already deleted everything. I`ll wait for someone to reup the archer/guardian files in the other threads
For the Russian 491 client, change the languagedata_en.loc to "languagedata_br.loc".
This seems to work for the English language ->

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
For the Russian 491 client, change the languagedata_en.loc to "languagedata_br.loc".
This seems to work for the English language ->

I think he is talking about he changed in-game UI language and the client now are only in KR language, so he need reset one file in client folder called: resource, or just delete it

Back