Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Central Market for Emulator

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I come today to release for you this file that is being charged for 300$ and is not even finished.

The person who created it doesn't deserve the credit, as he was selling the 519 version files that Jin gave him, he didn't even modify the files, he just said he had fixed this and that and sold it.A friend of mine sent me this central market file written in php, he told me he was charged 300$ for this and for many days I thought if I should really let go for free and I came to the conclusion that yes.

This one doesn't cost 300$. And I say more, don't buy anything emulated, the amount you would buy something emulated, you would buy official files, just to let you know.

View attachment MarketPlace Emulator.rar Download the file

How to setup?

1.You will install xampp on your local machine on your server.

2.You will place the central market files in the htdocs folder.

3.You will open xampp and start your apache. Remember to open tcp ports for your website if you are not going to use the default port 80. In my case i use 880

4.After everything is online, you will get the url of your website that is running the central market and will put it in your service.ini file as shown in the image below

hR1mYRL - [Release] Central Market for Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

After you put the url where your market is hosted.

Remembering that you need it is on the same machine as your server. Make sure xampp is open and functional and all .cmd files are running, connect to your server and click on the central market option.

It's normal it gives an error when you click, so click again to open the central market.

Known Bugs:

You cannot use the wallet or deposit/sell/buy items or money.

IMAGES

jVT6rnT - [Release] Central Market for Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

6m2u4rM - [Release] Central Market for Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

aMnj7qF - [Release] Central Market for Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

1cUOKlR - [Release] Central Market for Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a good idea to just not buy anything in the community as its almost always gimped in some way or another or is littered with RATs and backdoors.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I come today to release for you this file that is being charged for 300$ and is not even finished.

The person who created it doesn't deserve the credit, as he was selling the 519 version files that Jin gave him, he didn't even modify the files, he just said he had fixed this and that and sold it.A friend of mine sent me this central market file written in php, he told me he was charged 300$ for this and for many days I thought if I should really let go for free and I came to the conclusion that yes.

This one doesn't cost 300$. And I say more, don't buy anything emulated, the amount you would buy something emulated, you would buy official files, just to let you know.

View attachment 170818 Download the file

How to setup?

1.You will install xampp on your local machine on your server.

2.You will place the central market files in the htdocs folder.

3.You will open xampp and start your apache. Remember to open tcp ports for your website if you are not going to use the default port 80. In my case i use 880

4.After everything is online, you will get the url of your website that is running the central market and will put it in your service.ini file as shown in the image below

hR1mYRL - [Release] Central Market for Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

After you put the url where your market is hosted.

Remembering that you need it is on the same machine as your server. Make sure xampp is open and functional and all .cmd files are running, connect to your server and click on the central market option.

It's normal it gives an error when you click, so click again to open the central market.

Known Bugs:

You cannot use the wallet or deposit/sell/buy items or money.

IMAGES

jVT6rnT - [Release] Central Market for Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

6m2u4rM - [Release] Central Market for Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

aMnj7qF - [Release] Central Market for Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

1cUOKlR - [Release] Central Market for Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you very much for your contribution and sharing!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This can only open the central market, but not consignment, or

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
This can only open the central market, but not consignment, or

Yea. As far i know yea, the owner of the files told something like: You need fix file for you wallet.

I'll try to talk with someone whos really fixed it. Maybe can take some months due to this person be very busy

Back