Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
[Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519GL

bfCRyNv - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

I leave here for you these files provided by the Sky project of @Kirito2105

I would like you to thank him, for being a great reverse enginner and I even apologize to him for being leaking these files even after I say it wouldn't.

This will be my last post on the ragezone related to Black Desert Online. I'm leaving the black desert scene online because I need to get on with my life, unfortunately I'm not rich enough to not give a damn about the outside world and wasting hours and hours in front of a computer.

I sincerely thank the Ragezone team for being a great team. Success on servers that exist and on servers that will come.

These files will come with some @Kirito2105 fixes and the packets.xml with 677 works opcodes

Screenshots
hH8K3ZN - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

RXlvFUu - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

oGYeV2X - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

v06kaqo - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

ro9ybs - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

OSmdBq4 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

vtcGITV - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

zAxcpuy - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

8z71VDx - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

Client:
Client New languages:
Server:
Server Source:
Sky Protocol:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
crashes when I open the cash shop.
and I cannot accept first quest of black spirit
how can I fix them? : (
thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi thank you very much for release! Can you re-upload server files different from MEGA pls ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't know how to use the server source. Can you tell me?
I don't know how to use the server source. Can you tell me?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Do you have a list of game features which still need their opcodes fixed or you don't know? Thanks for all your hard work by the way.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Combat in general not working at all. Rest of the bugs are minor but no player skills or monsters doing anything correctly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know a Server with v519 ? Where we can get packeds?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I put the client in Spanish, it does not let me enter the world, but in English it does ... how do I solve it? No mission works or attacks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When I put the client in Spanish, it does not let me enter the world, but in English it does ... how do I solve it? No mission works or attacks

Heres a easy fix , use it in english.
Heres a hard fix for you , translate or get the files of this version translated in spanish and use it in the client , then it will work

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Didnt know if there where complete

You check the packets.xml ? I think no

Check this tutorial i've made

Heres a easy fix , use it in english.
Heres a hard fix for you , translate or get the files of this version translated in spanish and use it in the client , then it will work

great tutorial, next time try to add more how-to images instead of polluting the thread with comments that don't help

crashes when I open the cash shop.
and I cannot accept first quest of black spirit
how can I fix them? : (
thank you.

Cash shop crash because client have a wrong id in table of cash_product table
We need extract them out for fix and put in again or use gammecommondata/datasheets.bexcel

For fix quests need do same step of cash shop i said above

java version?

Java version

Hi thank you very much for release! Can you re-upload server files different from MEGA pls ?

Sorry, i cant =/

Do you have a list of game features which still need their opcodes fixed or you don't know? Thanks for all your hard work by the way.

Opcodes already have respective names of they fuctions, its easy to understand. Believe me

Client New languages: Thai ? Y_Y

I'll add the rest of languages soon

Where do I put the sky protocol xml thing?

In protocol folder of the sky sniffer xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone can download this and upload the client and files to Gdrive or mega?

Client:
ExtractionCode: 5fxh

Server:
7wuh

i cant create a account on there download client this should be a more fixed version of the v519

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You check the packets.xml ? I think no

Check this tutorial i've made

great tutorial, next time try to add more how-to images instead of polluting the thread with comments that don't help

Cash shop crash because client have a wrong id in table of cash_product table
We need extract them out for fix and put in again or use gammecommondata/datasheets.bexcel

For fix quests need do same step of cash shop i said above

Java version

Sorry, i cant =/

Opcodes already have respective names of they fuctions, its easy to understand. Believe me

I'll add the rest of languages soon

In protocol folder of the sky sniffer xD

The client does not have datasheets.bexcel

you know how to edit the bdss files?

Back