Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cash shop crash because client have a wrong id in table of cash_product table
We need extract them out for fix and put in again or use gammecommondata/datasheets.bexcel

For fix quests need do same step of cash shop i said above

First, thank you for all of this.
I just want to ask where to find gamecommondata/datasheets.bexcel mentioned above. I cannot see it in the client folder. I've looked at the responds and other posts. It seems like the gamecommondata folder should just be inside the client.
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you, again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello how do you solve the problem of not hitting monsters? Thank you very much
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums
Hi, as I see, quests work for you.Is the store working(f3)?Can you share how to fix it?About the NPC Lady wrote that it is necessary to fix binaryaction, so that you can kill them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*edit 1 - I managed to find the file to be edited, cashproduct_table now trying to understand how it could fix haha
Hi Ledie, I'm sorry to bother you, but could you please provide at least what files we should extract and try to fix ( bug pearl, bug quest, bug atack mobs ia) and their locations? with this path we will be able to study and who knows how to correct it ... I know that it is not your obligation to do this and if you don't want to I understand. but I really wanted to try to fix this bug, even though I never messed with programming.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, as I see, quests work for you.Is the store working(f3)?Can you share how to fix it?About the NPC Lady wrote that it is necessary to fix binaryaction, so that you can kill them

Quests can do a swag system, can do old class items, but can ์Not hit monsters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*edit 1 - I managed to find the file to be edited, cashproduct_table now trying to understand how it could fix hahaHi Ledie, I'm sorry to bother you, but could you please provide at least what files we should extract and try to fix ( bug pearl, bug quest, bug atack mobs ia) and their locations? with this path we will be able to study and who knows how to correct it ... I know that it is not your obligation to do this and if you don't want to I understand. but I really wanted to try to fix this bug, even though I never messed with programming.
yep, I would like to get the files that are required for repair, and the path to them, which would roughly know what and how to repair

Quests can do a swag system, can do old class items, but can ์Not hit monsters.

As I understand it, it is necessary to repair binaryactionchart.bin by path \worldserver\data\static_data\binary Only.... the problem is that I do not know how to open the file *.bin for fixes

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yep, I would like to get the files that are required for repair, and the path to them, which would roughly know what and how to repair

As I understand it, it is necessary to repair binaryactionchart.bin by path \worldserver\data\static_data\binary Only.... the problem is that I do not know how to open the file *.bin for fixes

Me too

Is this ok? Has anyone tried it yet?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to get to the pearl store archives
Server Files Guardian Awakening\Server\worldserver\data\sqlite3 > Open with navicat
In the cashshop_table there are thousands of lines, do we have to look at each one and fix it one by one? lol this is impossible

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Server Files Guardian Awakening\Server\worldserver\data\sqlite3 > Open with navicat
In the cashshop_table there are thousands of lines, do we have to look at each one and fix it one by one? lol this is impossible

Can you fix the monsters?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I haven't tried it yet, but the problems in these files seem to be much more than simple problems ... I compared the store files for cash and the cash store with other functional servers and this one has some totally empty tables, what in my design of noob, it doesn’t make sense ... I’ll keep going here to see if you can do something, but very hardly a noob like me would be able to solve something, just leaving the history of the files I’m finding and sharing with everyone so they can try the own solutions, we will only be able to find this customer if we work together and share information.

It's guys, better to forget this client and server, I'm already looking for hours and I can't even solve the simplest mistake that is the pearl store, in short, many essential functions are broken and I think that nobody here will be able to fix it, unless be if a kind soul well experienced and with plenty of time to manage to present us a solution.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet, but the problems in these files seem to be much more than simple problems ... I compared the store files for cash and the cash store with other functional servers and this one has some totally empty tables, what in my design of noob, it doesn’t make sense ... I’ll keep going here to see if you can do something, but very hardly a noob like me would be able to solve something, just leaving the history of the files I’m finding and sharing with everyone so they can try the own solutions, we will only be able to find this customer if we work together and share information.

It's guys, better to forget this client and server, I'm already looking for hours and I can't even solve the simplest mistake that is the pearl store, in short, many essential functions are broken and I think that nobody here will be able to fix it, unless be if a kind soul well experienced and with plenty of time to manage to present us a solution.

Heh. it's easy 1 step. Go next step. xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Heh. it's easy 1 step. Go next step. xD
I reached this stage of some items in the store howeverFor your print, it is still buggy, look at the prices, you will not be able to buy anything like this, try to click on loyality and your game will close try to buy with pearls and you will not succeed, the store is still broken and your attempt to be sarcastic failed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reached this stage of some items in the store howeverFor your print, it is still buggy, look at the prices, you will not be able to buy anything like this, try to click on loyality and your game will close try to buy with pearls and you will not succeed, the store is still broken and your attempt to be sarcastic failed.
unfortunately, there is no attempt to be sarcastic, the situation is only slightly clarified here and I can quite guess how to fix the store, I will send screenshots if it works

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hello how do you solve the problem of not hitting monsters?
Thank you very much

Hi!, for solve problem of hit monsters as i said above its the binaryactionchart incomplete, need finish he

Thanks for sharing :) Will come in useful

<3 Np

*edit 1 - I managed to find the file to be edited, cashproduct_table now trying to understand how it could fix haha
Hi Ledie, I'm sorry to bother you, but could you please provide at least what files we should extract and try to fix ( bug pearl, bug quest, bug atack mobs ia) and their locations? with this path we will be able to study and who knows how to correct it ... I know that it is not your obligation to do this and if you don't want to I understand. but I really wanted to try to fix this bug, even though I never messed with programming.

inside of .paz files

Follow: gammecommondata/binarie/
And find for "cash_product"
We need extract all theses dbss files for put in sqlite3 and update sqlite3

First, thank you for all of this.
I just want to ask where to find gamecommondata/datasheets.bexcel mentioned above. I cannot see it in the client folder. I've looked at the responds and other posts. It seems like the gamecommondata folder should just be inside the client.

Thank you, again.

Hello, datasheets.bexcel is a file that contains all these .dbss tablesWe need to get a datasheet ready, and put the tables of the new version in this datasheets and then use it in the Guardian client.This is how it works, the client does not come with a datasheets.bexcel

I'm sorry, I won't use bad words anymore. Can you tell me how to fix these points, I just started studying BDO, I don't quite understand how to do it

1 - Binaryactionchart i dont have idea xD
2 - Client side its the same step ive said; Go inside .paz files and follow this path: gammecommondata/binaries. You go find a table dbss called cash product, you need extract it and update the server side table (sqlite3 cashproduct_table)
3 - The same step 2, but for all tables

What tool do you use to open the binaryactions

I dont have tools for binaryactionchart e.e

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!, for solve problem of hit monsters as i said above its the binaryactionchart incomplete, need finish he

<3 Np

inside of .paz files

Follow: gammecommondata/binarie/
And find for "cash_product"
We need extract all theses dbss files for put in sqlite3 and update sqlite3

Hello, datasheets.bexcel is a file that contains all these .dbss tablesWe need to get a datasheet ready, and put the tables of the new version in this datasheets and then use it in the Guardian client.This is how it works, the client does not come with a datasheets.bexcel

1 - Binaryactionchart i dont have idea xD
2 - Client side its the same step ive said; Go inside .paz files and follow this path: gammecommondata/binaries. You go find a table dbss called cash product, you need extract it and update the server side table (sqlite3 cashproduct_table)
3 - The same step 2, but for all tables

I dont have tools for binaryactionchart e.e

Interesting, than extract dbss files, never seen such a tools <3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For me with a lack of knowledge, it is very difficult for me to access and execute it due to lack of explanation.If you have time, please ask for a video guide

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to fix damage and some quests but to get best working I need uptodate sql anyone mind sharing?

Back