[Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 94
  1. #76
    Member ouma is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2019 Join Date
    28Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerglrisk View Post
    hm,,, cannot accept first quest.
    You need to update sqlite to get quests working I would not recommend those files if you are a beginner

    and it you extract the jar files it could happen that the source is incomplete so you would need to have full source files to update Java or you good at Reverse. Stuff like quests you can use easy fix on sqlite but alot need Java editing

  2. #77
    Registered Kawaishka is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    can someone share the Torrent file(Client)?

















  3. #78
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! fogrider is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    BHSROLocation
    208Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    Here Client: Link

  4. #79
    Registered Kawaishka is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    Thank you, I saw. It's just that there was no one on the distribution
    Thank you, I saw. It's just that there was no one on the distribution

  5. #80
    Member Max62800 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    79Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    the client does not want to install torrent for me it remains at 0%

  6. #81
    Newbie adRocZ is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2019 Join Date
    The InternetLocation
    2Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    When trying to connect to the server, the login server is giving me this error:

    [UNKNOWN PACKET] received 0xca6, state=CONNECTED
    Packet was not found so... closing.. or not?
    And then just keeps sending the CMHeartBeat

    Any advice?



    Last edited by adRocZ; 25-03-21 at 07:53 PM.

  7. #82
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! fhansiwadon is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    297Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    I can't accept first quest of black sripit. How to fix this problem?

  8. #83
    Member ouma is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2019 Join Date
    28Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    Quote Originally Posted by fhansiwadon View Post
    I can't accept first quest of black sripit. How to fix this problem?
    Update sqlite to new version like the quests dialogs characters

  9. #84
    Registered blackchimera is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2021 Join Date
    7Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    id appreciate it very much if someone could share a fix for binaryactionchart to make damage register. thanks :D
    Last edited by blackchimera; 05-04-21 at 09:29 AM.

  10. #85
    Newbie kayla is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    Can someone seed the torrent for client? Everyone just leeches on every BDO torrent on this site...

  11. #86
    Registered dta3000 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    Qu├ębec CanadaLocation
    6Posts
    we need seeder for this client torrent Guardian Version Client - v519

    i had upload 19 go at this time download it stopped at 44% come on we must working together

    tanks very much to some one who had seeding the full client now im workig on all main quest it a very long job i wil do it small at small i will show you my progres at soon

    first main quest now working npc new edan npc key 40768 region 10, you need to edit character dialog and quest table + regionclientdata

    second main quest need to work again an again all main quest



    more update wil be soon have a good day
    Last edited by PyroSamurai; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:01 AM.

  12. #87
    Registered BERS is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    about dbss we do the tools manually,
    the binary if I remember correctly,
    the 519 version is somewhere 400mb+ in size
    and the new client is generally 500mb+

    well, the developers removed a lot of information from the client, according to the skills and buffs, for example , so a lot of work will have to be done manually
    Last edited by BERS; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:46 AM.

  13. #88
    Alpha Member john007 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,232Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    Quote Originally Posted by dta3000 View Post
    we need seeder for this client torrent Guardian Version Client - v519

    i had upload 19 go at this time download it stopped at 44% come on we must working together

    tanks very much to some one who had seeding the full client now im workig on all main quest it a very long job i wil do it small at small i will show you my progres at soon

    first main quest now working npc new edan npc key 40768 region 10, you need to edit character dialog and quest table + regionclientdata

    second main quest need to work again an again all main quest



    more update wil be soon have a good day
    it's good to see pro devs to work on BDO server files. isn't this Guardian server file's as bug as the Nova ones? i'm wondering how much RAM(Memory) it needs to run the server alone just for testing or a few friends to join the testing purpose.

  14. #89
    Life is beautiful, after Ledie is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    294Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    it's good to see pro devs to work on BDO server files. isn't this Guardian server file's as bug as the Nova ones? i'm wondering how much RAM(Memory) it needs to run the server alone just for testing or a few friends to join the testing purpose.
    Yes, it is good to see people struggling to work and learn, but still if we are going to filter the community, only about 5% will struggle

  15. #90
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! fhansiwadon is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    297Posts

    Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

    Quote Originally Posted by ouma View Post
    Update sqlite to new version like the quests dialogs characters
    How to get a sqlite file for new version?



Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Advertisement