Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
HoGuhpQ - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

First of all don't thank me. Never thank me for this publication. Thank "Jin Mori", he who authorized

This release was completely intentional as some people were cashing in on these files behind the owner's back. Do not download any files other than this one as you are subject to viruses.

I don't have the fix list, but I assure you it's playable compared to the first release.

Want to help? Thank Jin Mori

Google Drive

Mega

Source Code Fixed by Raze without errors on compile

Screen's
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

aXVHlMs - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

yMJ2zHe - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

vh0tqco - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

EYrfFZq - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

UrC9bJ1 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

5VP6QtM - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

IemSQZA - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

KeHiV6F - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

wGk8zQ3 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

CQXwO7V - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

rpHJDpT - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

iDjPu2t - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

pctynOU - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

9FOF7Q6 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

4YIkf0K - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

TykTkQO - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

Za3PsJk - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

LDnwj8c - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
HoGuhpQ - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

First of all don't thank me. Never thank me for this publication. Thank "Jin Mori", he who authorized

This release was completely intentional as some people were cashing in on these files behind the owner's back. Do not download any files other than this one as you are subject to viruses.

I don't have the fix list, but I assure you it's playable compared to the first release.

Want to help? Thank Jin Mori

Server
Cliente Patch
Source Code

Uploading.

thanks for this wonderful release. waiting for the download link :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ledie
I found a client called Nemesis Desert Client from the Emulator/Tools Release thread, can we use this?

EDIT: guugle just barred me from download... nvm
EDIT2: I created a new gm@il account and I was able to download finally
EDIT3: if anyone asks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow this is what I was waiting for. Thanks for this Jin Mori. And you for put it here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The 519 client that was here it works,a tleast for what I tested. Just unpack what is inside the client.exe and put it on the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The 519 client that was here it works,a tleast for what I tested. Just unpack what is inside the client.exe and put it on the client.

GREAT~! I'll just search for it :w00t: THANKS

EDIT: wait a minute, I tried clicking the "Client" link that was posted here and it redirected to my other post lmao

can anyone re-up it somewhere else?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank You again Ledie and to @JinMori

run that then put the extracted files on the full client posted above

:huh: how do i run it? like i said, i click on it and nothing happens

EDIT: nevermind, it did the thing, just silently. thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perhaps your anti-virus software is working?

I was just working on improving v2066, but there was development going on somewhere.
I'm hoping that the open development environment will be revitalize. :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The extracted files from that exe should be 2 folders and 1 ini file.

folders: ads
bin 64

ini: service.ini

put those 3 files in your full BDO client which you should have first

EDIT: lol yeah, I forgot the winrar part

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Also you guys can ignore the launcher ShadowDesert. Doesn't need use it, because this is the launcher from hes old server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much! Didn't expect you'd release this fast! We we're talking about in Discord but you did a superb job!

Back