Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
i wonder if the client of this release is the same as the first release ...?
i mean this one : https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-guardian-version-server-files-1193749/
if not, @Ledie can you share the datasheets.bexcel please or patch for this client like you did on v.233? thank you

It is. But you need apply the client patch.
And 519 and 867 don't use datasheets.bexcell anymore as archer use

@Ledie which java version do you recommend ?

Java 8

My last compiled gameserver , here the log . Allot function´s fixed , but it need a little bit more :)

What function's have you fixed?
I'm curious..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Ledie

hi guys/Ledie ^^, how can i fix this errors and i cannot receive first mission quest, i dont get any error but i cant accept it, how can i fix?

2021-10-20 21:58:24,953 ERROR com.bdoemu.commons.thread.ThreadPool 240 run - Error while running RunnableWrapper: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.move.MovementController.updateMovement(MovementController.java:246) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.move.MovementController.run(MovementController.java:194) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
at com.bdoemu.commons.thread.ThreadPool$RunnableWrapper.run(ThreadPool.java:237) [commons.jar:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_311]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_311]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_311]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_311]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_311]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_311]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_311]

2021-10-20 21:58:25,046 ERROR com.bdoemu.commons.thread.ThreadPool 240 run - Error while running RunnableWrapper: java.lang.NullPointerException: null

2021-10-20 21:58:25,053 ERROR com.bdoemu.commons.thread.ThreadPool 240 run - Error while running RunnableWrapper: java.lang.NullPointerException: null

2021-10-20 21:58:25,053 ERROR com.bdoemu.commons.thread.ThreadPool 240 run - Error while running RunnableWrapper: java.lang.NullPointerException: null

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is. But you need apply the client patch.
And 519 and 867 don't use datasheets.bexcell anymore as archer use
aaa sorry i didn't notice my bad.
Awesome share, Thanks @Jin Mori

is supposed to be the new skill UI has been implemented in this version?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
aaa sorry i didn't notice my bad.
Awesome share, Thanks @Jin Mori

is supposed to be the new skill UI has been implemented in this version?

New skill UI will be implemented in 867 only

@Ledie

hi guys/Ledie ^^, how can i fix this errors and i cannot receive first mission quest, i dont get any error but i cant accept it, how can i fix?

What java version you're using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i start the game its all in russian and I can't connect to the server. weird

Edit: nvm I got past that. now I gotta work on the connection

Edit2: I keep getting DC'd when I attack something. Is that something on my end?

Edit3: Seems to work now but when I reset the server it dc's me on attacking again

Edit4: Fixed it. Dont make yourself a lvl 4. (Admin) Just use 3 (gamemaster)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As with the existing npc, an npc with the same appearance is created by overlapping the entire village. Please share your solution. I installed the Guardian version as is, without modification.
제목 없음 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't download the client on google drive and the mega limits my download which prevents me from downloading it there.
Is there any other link to download the client compatible with this version?
thanks for the project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to use the command "pc sync" to bring the missing npcs into focus but it doesnt work. I have to always relog. Is the command gone or did it change?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to use the command "pc sync" to bring the missing npcs into focus but it doesnt work. I have to always relog. Is the command gone or did it change?

type in //help for commands. i think i saw some kind of sync command in there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
type in //help for commands. i think i saw some kind of sync command in there
that command doesnt work either.
And I've used everything else but a good amount of the commands dont work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
those dont work

when you say it doesn't work, what exactly do you mean? what kind of respose are you getting when you type //help for example?
if you need help, it would be best if you would provide as much detail as you can ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
not trying to be rude, but "it doesn't work" is just not enough information

Back