Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected

dav

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums
GameServer Error!
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums
This one is caused by the long path to your server installation directory.In order to fix this, simply rename the directories, so they don't have spaces.

Reaction score
Well, you need more cores. 4 cores can't hold. Sorry

No matter, but 66% CPU load for 4CPU cores on Virtual PC - possible more cores more load for other VM's

But how U can get so small RAM usage? On you's screen me seen 8Gb RAM total Usage, and GS fully Uploaded? Realy?

Anf for ALL me mage mirror for BDO Server with patch and for .torrent to client BDO Nemesis Guardian link in .
In Folder Server- BDO_Server with implemented patch 0.0.1 and with my IP 172.16.200.119 in configs, so in Client Folder - .torrent file.
It's tested by my self and it's worked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if this happened to anyone else but Bitdefender flagged a virus on the client patch when I tried to download from Google Drive.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if this happened to anyone else but Bitdefender flagged a virus on the client patch when I tried to download from Google Drive.

bitdefender user here and i experienced the same thing as you but i ignored bitdefender's warning hahaha so just ignore him and keep the file. its not a virus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I noticed something, guardian class cannot have crystal transfuse and attack speed on weapons doesn't change on character screen, attack speed dosn't take effect. I suppose this is normal, it's already nice to have this but in case

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I noticed something, guardian class cannot have crystal transfuse and attack speed on weapons doesn't change on character screen, attack speed dosn't take effect. I suppose this is normal, it's already nice to have this but in case

You need remember some buffs really work, independent if the bar of attackspeed or any other dont fill, this is a problem because is client side (visual), but the buff apply (server side)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was suspecting something like that, i'll see with further tests. Thanks anyway, like i said it's already a lot of work, and even if it doesn't work it's no big deal.

EDIT :

So after further test it appears that came from the bdo.sqlite3 from gameserver. Severals parameters for battle axe are not set at all.
In 1_Longsword when typing the blackstar weapon id for example i saw there are missing VariedAttackSpeedRate ( the valor is set to 0 ), AddedDDD, AddedRDD and AddedMDD missed the last three valor compared to another class blackstar weapon, HiddenMonsterDDD has values of 0 instead of 16.

The PatternDescription has nothing in it, i copied the values from another blackstar weapons.

So now compared to another weapons which is supposed to give stats i took screenshots

The crystal transfuse seems to come from blackstar weapons and maybe some others but definitly not all. Maybe the ones close to the release date of this client version. But anyway, for most part i've tested it's work so yeah it's nice.

n4UYjIZ - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

https://imgur.com/n4UYjIZ

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I was suspecting something like that, i'll see with further tests. Thanks anyway, like i said it's already a lot of work, and even if it doesn't work it's no big deal.

EDIT :

So after further test it appears that came from the bdo.sqlite3 from gameserver. Severals parameters for battle axe are not set at all.
In 1_Longsword when typing the blackstar weapon id for example i saw there are missing VariedAttackSpeedRate ( the valor is set to 0 ), AddedDDD, AddedRDD and AddedMDD missed the last three valor compared to another class blackstar weapon, HiddenMonsterDDD has values of 0 instead of 16.

The PatternDescription has nothing in it, i copied the values from another blackstar weapons.

So now compared to another weapons which is supposed to give stats i took screenshots

The crystal transfuse seems to come from blackstar weapons and maybe some others but definitly not all. Maybe the ones close to the release date of this client version. But anyway, for most part i've tested it's work so yeah it's nice.

can U share your's work?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

EDIT :

https://imgur.com/n4UYjIZ

That's good. Nice work. Also if you want work together. Send me a PM with your discord

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can share the file, i just need to modify the original database, as i made personal things on mine but yeah i can do that.
Just know it's only the blackstar battleaxe i modify ( ID is 690653 ), i can modify the other ones ( this concern a lot of Guardian battle axe, maybe all of them ) but it will take some time, but i'll do it for sure.

EDIT : Here you go ! Blackstar Battle axe working ! I precise this the database found in the patch 1.0.0

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you give me tutorial to how to set local server and run the game?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
How do I use ClientPatch.exe?

You go extract the files clientpatch using a winrar. If you can't extract, you can open clientpatch as winrar and then you extract the files in to out or just drag and drop on your client folder

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I run Client 519 Clean\bin64\BlackDesert64.exe, nothing happens. How do I make it run the client?

dav

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I run Client 519 Clean\bin64\BlackDesert64.exe, nothing happens. How do I make it run the client?
You need to specify a username and password. Any will do, because it gets automatically created.

For example:

BlackDesert64.exe myusername,mypassword

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

I'm sorry. But you need use launcher for open the game .......

You need to specify a username and password. Any will do, because it gets automatically created.

For example:

BlackDesert64.exe myusername,mypassword

You're talking about the .bat launcher. Not about the launcher. You need give more infos.. Because whos read this and don't understand will think they need change in BlackDesert64.exe name to BlackDesert64.exe -username,-password and think it will work...

Back