Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected

Reaction score
HoGuhpQ - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

First of all don't thank me. Never thank me for this publication. Thank "Jin Mori", he who authorized

This release was completely intentional as some people were cashing in on these files behind the owner's back. Do not download any files other than this one as you are subject to viruses.

I don't have the fix list, but I assure you it's playable compared to the first release.

Want to help? Thank Jin Mori

Google Drive

Mega

Screen's
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

aXVHlMs - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

yMJ2zHe - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

vh0tqco - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

EYrfFZq - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

UrC9bJ1 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

5VP6QtM - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

IemSQZA - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

KeHiV6F - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

wGk8zQ3 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

CQXwO7V - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

rpHJDpT - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

iDjPu2t - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

pctynOU - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

9FOF7Q6 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

4YIkf0K - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

TykTkQO - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

Za3PsJk - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

LDnwj8c - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

HELLO. i was wondering on how to edit the Itemshop Names? and maybe other non english items. because they are on different language. thanks. i can invest lot of my time to translate all of those names into english. thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
HELLO. i was wondering on how to edit the Itemshop Names? and maybe other non english items. because they are on different language. thanks. i can invest lot of my time to translate all of those names into english. thanks.

Hi!. I'm already working on that patch. Wait for news

ypFRd6u - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the client closes when the character starts with the following log

21-11-01 05:04:03 0x6990-00-1 eErrNoDevelopLog(Development log!): Session=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/127.0.0.1):($UndefinedName$/-1):Handle receive:Result(0):ReceivedSize(145)

21-11-01 05:04:05 0x0314-00-5 eErrNoErrorHappen(Error!): 패키지 압축해제시 오류 발생했습니다: c:/server519/cliente 519/Paz/PAD02715.PAZ(c:/server519/cliente 519/object/texture/balenos_velia_remains_str_wall_02.dds), (0/699192)

dav

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're talking about the .bat launcher. Not about the launcher. You need give more infos.. Because whos read this and don't understand will think they need change in BlackDesert64.exe name to BlackDesert64.exe -username,-password and think it will work...
Actually, I'm talking about the file BlackDesert64.exe that you can find in the bin64 folder.

Not sure if this is expected or anything, but opening bin64 folder, holding shift+right click to open a powershell within that folder (yea, I'm lazy), then you write down : "BlackDesert64.exe name,password", without quotes, of course, and the game launch, the server creates the account, etc... No launcher needed, really.

I can make a video of it for clarity if needed.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Where can I get launcher for the "Client 519 Clean" ?

Download that (Put in same folder as your service.ini file

the client closes when the character starts with the following log

21-11-01 05:04:03 0x6990-00-1 eErrNoDevelopLog(Development log!): Session=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/127.0.0.1):($UndefinedName$/-1):Handle receive:Result(0):ReceivedSize(145)

21-11-01 05:04:05 0x0314-00-5 eErrNoErrorHappen(Error!): 패키지 압축해제시 오류 발생했습니다: c:/server519/cliente 519/Paz/PAD02715.PAZ(c:/server519/cliente 519/object/texture/balenos_velia_remains_str_wall_02.dds), (0/699192)

Send me your client.log
Also try to re-extract all your PAZ files

Actually, I'm talking about the file BlackDesert64.exe that you can find in the bin64 folder.

Not sure if this is expected or anything, but opening bin64 folder, holding shift+right click to open a powershell within that folder (yea, I'm lazy), then you write down : "BlackDesert64.exe name,password", without quotes, of course, and the game launch, the server creates the account, etc... No launcher needed, really.

I can make a video of it for clarity if needed.

I don't know about you, but launcher it's just two clicks and open xD And you're talking about be lazy? .............? XDDD

dav

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but launcher it's just two clicks and open xD And you're talking about be lazy? .............? XDDD
Haha good one!

btw, I have a question regarding succession in this guardian version. It should be there, I think, as succession for the class I was looking at (Lahn) was released before guardian was released, but the server seem to not know about it.

I tried to give myself the related quest using //quest command, and you can complete everything up to awakening. But the very first (and subsequent) quest related to succession are nowhere to be found (at least using the //quest command).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No matter, but 66% CPU load for 4CPU cores on Virtual PC - possible more cores more load for other VM's

But how U can get so small RAM usage? On you's screen me seen 8Gb RAM total Usage, and GS fully Uploaded? Realy?

Anf for ALL me mage mirror for BDO Server with patch and for .torrent to client BDO Nemesis Guardian link in .
In Folder Server- BDO_Server with implemented patch 0.0.1 and with my IP 172.16.200.119 in configs, so in Client Folder - .torrent file.
It's tested by my self and it's worked
Спасибо, жаль по торренту раздачи нет)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey can we have updated client file link please

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I configured everything right, when I open the client when choosing server does it appear that it is under maintenance? what do I do?

edit* java memory error, fixed.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the server.

I've been looking for one for a long time. I wanted to play single player without limits. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your work and sharing. Is there anyway that we can change the client's language to be English without making client crashed because I am unable to read Russian?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't play this game, but taking a look on the source code I can only say: It's really bad written. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
JDK ver and how much memory?

CPU: AMD Ryzen9 3900 XT
Memory: 32GB G-Skill 3200
Server Config Memory: 32GB (Default) 85% - 90% Usage

JDK: Java(TM) SE Development Kit 17.0.1 (64-bit)

Thank you very much for your work and sharing. Is there anyway that we can change the client's language to be English without making client crashed because I am unable to read Russian?

Use ClientPatch.exe

Last edited:
Back