Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, please tell me how to fix the problem with the ship, writes that the ship is already being used by another character, I am not good at code, adept, not a master, please help. and no costume hairstyles are used on maeve.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, please tell me how to fix the problem with the ship, writes that the ship is already being used by another character, I am not good at code, adept, not a master, please help. and no costume hairstyles are used on maeve.

Ships are just broken in this version as I assume the packet structure for rations is non existent as well as the binaryactionchart and java code not including the newer boats

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for great works and sharing.
Is there anyway we can change game client's language to English because some of us can't read Russian

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for your great works and sharing. Is there anyway we can change the game's client language to English without making it crash?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
HoGuhpQ - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

First of all don't thank me. Never thank me for this publication. Thank "Jin Mori", he who authorized

This release was completely intentional as some people were cashing in on these files behind the owner's back. Do not download any files other than this one as you are subject to viruses.

I don't have the fix list, but I assure you it's playable compared to the first release.

Want to help? Thank Jin Mori

Google Drive

Mega

Screen's
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

aXVHlMs - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

yMJ2zHe - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

vh0tqco - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

EYrfFZq - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

UrC9bJ1 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

5VP6QtM - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

IemSQZA - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

KeHiV6F - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

wGk8zQ3 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

CQXwO7V - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

rpHJDpT - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

iDjPu2t - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

pctynOU - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

9FOF7Q6 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

4YIkf0K - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

TykTkQO - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

Za3PsJk - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

LDnwj8c - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

is source complete, client and server?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any other links for the client? gdrive quota limit exceeded.. Thanks!

EDIT: now it says access denied..
EDIT2: nvm its back to quota limite exceeded.

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
client no seeders?

What you mean? There's no utorrent for client

Any other links for the client? gdrive quota limit exceeded.. Thanks!

EDIT: now it says access denied..
EDIT2: nvm its back to quota limite exceeded.

You will need wait for google drive remove the quota limit, then..

is source complete, client and server?

Source complete (server).
Theres no source for client

Thanks for your great works and sharing. Is there anyway we can change the game's client language to English without making it crash?

Just edit the file service.ini inside of client folder

Where you will see _RU_ or _EN_ you can change to any other, but remember you need have the .loc file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.

Has anyone got any idea how I can fix this? Each time I press it the client just disconnects. I downloaded the Guardian files and patched everything as per the instructions etc.

Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

D0lUFWE - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

P.s: I changed the gameserver file;

DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS='"-Xmx35096m" "-XX:NewRatio=3" "-XX:+UseG1GC" "-Xmx35096m" "-server"'

I assume that changes the Java memory? If not, any advice would be great.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, how do I change the server names xD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. Will there be source code for the patch?

> Also, how do I change the server names xD

I would say "grep -r" but I won't.
PHP:
root@test:/srv# rg "CH1"
loginserver/bin/login/gameserversData.xml
3:      <gameserver id="1" channelId ="1" channelPosition="1" name="TEST" channelName="519 CH1" port="9965" />

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. Will there be source code for the patch?

> Also, how do I change the server names xD

I would say "grep -r" but I won't.
PHP:
root@test:/srv# rg "CH1"
loginserver/bin/login/gameserversData.xml
3:      <gameserver id="1" channelId ="1" channelPosition="1" name="TEST" channelName="519 CH1" port="9965" />

Thank you very much, I did end up finding it with searching! Running into other issues now but slowly getting used to them. I am relearning things as I used to dev other games :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Unfortunately, the server side leaves a lot to be desired. Too much memory loss, which makes it impossible to play for a long time and actively. Yes I understand that this is an emulator, but the emulator is written in java after all. Placing the server on the local area is the death of RAM is just not enough. I hosted the server on a VPS. For that I had to put SWAP memory for 20 gigs, after that just OOMKiller killed .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys ty but I have two questions:

how do I use the client patch?
does anyone know why im getting "Connection to login server failed. Reason: UNKNOWN_SERVER"?

thanks guys

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you Ledie! Amazing release and your discord is fantastic, organized so nicely!
Thanks to Jin too for the amazing server emulator!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello community, my problem is the following at the end of the gameserver.bat it puts this ...
Error while starting MainServer java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_311] at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_311] at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_311] at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_311]
Someone could help me, he is thanked in hand
Hello community, my problem is the following at the end of the gameserver.bat it puts this ...Hello community, my problem is the following at the end of the gameserver.bat it puts this ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I goto Olivia Village, game crashes... Any solution to this?
Ram:42GB, Free ram after loading the server:10GB

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
When I goto Olivia Village, game crashes... Any solution to this?
Ram:42GB, Free ram after loading the server:10GB

Wait for a new patch
Here we go send new patchs, the thread will be allways updated, but if you want have a first touch to the patches, you can check there.

Back