Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after I apply patch 1.0 to gameserver (downloaded from ), I get null point exception error when I launch the game client...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing!
Question: Does anyone experience monsters are all neutral and do not attack the player? Or is just my version that is bugged? Anyone can teach me how to fix this?
Someone mentioned that I need to use AI Extractor to fix this, but I don't know how to use this, is there a manual/instruction somewhere?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi I played a little the emulator is not bad but requires improvements
I found a few bugs
1 I can't move things from cities to other storage
2 some npcs are missing
I fixed some quests along the storyline )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I configured everything right, when I open the client when choosing server does it appear that it is under maintenance? what do I do?

edit* java memory error, fixed.

Hi bro, how did you manage to resolve this this ? I have the same problem

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
When I go to Olvia town, game crashes. How to fix it??

Fixed already on this

after I apply patch 1.0 to gameserver (downloaded from ), I get null point exception error when I launch the game client...

Have a new patch already. Did you wiped your database accounts after apply the patch?

Thank you for sharing!
Question: Does anyone experience monsters are all neutral and do not attack the player? Or is just my version that is bugged? Anyone can teach me how to fix this?
Someone mentioned that I need to use AI Extractor to fix this, but I don't know how to use this, is there a manual/instruction somewhere?

Yea, have that issue. Is due to some mosnters dont have AI script

hi I played a little the emulator is not bad but requires improvements
I found a few bugs
1 I can't move things from cities to other storage
2 some npcs are missing
I fixed some quests along the storyline )

You can use the patch v1.0.1 made by CDN. download from

Hi bro, how did you manage to resolve this this ? I have the same problem

Did you configured the server files with your ipv4?

loginserver/bin/configs/ network.properties

And

gameserver/bin/configs/ network.properties

And

gameserver/bin/configs/ server.properties

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, Could you can help me how to change weapon starter default currently starter with kzarka?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, could i ask for help? The service.ini says that the language is EN for English but in game it is still Russian
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello, could i ask for help? The service.ini says that the language is EN for English but in game it is still Russian

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i run clientpatch.exe and then i copy shadowdesert.exe then put in client folder, bin 64 and paste, it says zlibwapi.dll error. so i found zlibwapi.dll flile and bit in folder, its same error. not respond client. how can i fix? some one help plz

i re unpack client and paste client patch, still not respond...plz help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stuck this screen

06:27:52.680 INFO - Gameserver [519 CH1] registered successfuly with ServerID=1 and ChannelID=1.06:29:45.845 WARN - Server -> Client: SMSetFrameworkInformation06:29:46.104 WARN - Client -> Server: CMGetCreateUserInformationToAuthenticServer06:29:56.099 WARN - Client -> Server: CMHeartbeat06:30:06.102 WARN - Client -> Server: CMHeartbeat06:30:16.102 WARN - Client -> Server: CMHeartbeat06:30:26.103 WARN - Client -> Server: CMHeartbeat06:30:36.104 WARN - Client -> Server: CMHeartbeat06:30:46.105 WARN - Client -> Server: CMHeartbeat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me ledie i cant accept first quest

07:05:53.530 INFO - accept quest:21117/107:05:53.533 INFO - --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------={ QuestData Loading }

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, Could you can help me how to change weapon starter default currently starter with kzarka?

Open the bdo.sqlite3 file located in the gameserver\bin\data\sqlite3
Find the table named Pc_Set_Table
inside the table, you'll find DefaultItemList. This is where you can edit what items appear when new characters are created.

Hopefully you know how to edit sqlite databases :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open the bdo.sqlite3 file located in the gameserver\bin\data\sqlite3
Find the table named Pc_Set_Table
inside the table, you'll find DefaultItemList. This is where you can edit what items appear when new characters are created.

Hopefully you know how to edit sqlite databases :)

which program do you use?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
i run clientpatch.exe and then i copy shadowdesert.exe then put in client folder, bin 64 and paste, it says zlibwapi.dll error. so i found zlibwapi.dll flile and bit in folder, its same error. not respond client. how can i fix? some one help plz

i re unpack client and paste client patch, still not respond...plz help

This is your windows missing this .dll.

Try to search on google some tutorials about it

help me ledie i cant accept first quest

07:05:53.530 INFO - accept quest:21117/107:05:53.533 INFO - --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------={ QuestData Loading }

You're using what java version? First of all

which program do you use?

I totally recommend you use Navicat.
Because it have a very great UI

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is your windows missing this .dll.

Try to search on google some tutorials about it

You're using what java version? First of all

I totally recommend you use Navicat.
Because it have a very great UI

[h=4]Version 8 Update 311 java version[/h]