Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, are there any ways to complete the guardian awakening quest line...
I tried the quest complete command... but it is not working.
How to complete guardian awakening? Please help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums
Thank you
but server DC when i atk monster sometime

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick fix for miss typed config definitions

red_battlefield.properties:
- pvp.red_battlefield.silver_reward.winner = 2000000
- pvp.red_battlefield.silver_reward.loser = 1000000

battleoption.properties:
- ActionAttackBasePVERate = 500000
- ActionAttackBasePVPRate = 1000000

also added a quick hacky fix for the sync issues, will work for now until the regions are handled better

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when you say it doesn't work, what exactly do you mean? what kind of respose are you getting when you type //help for example?
if you need help, it would be best if you would provide as much detail as you can ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
not trying to be rude, but "it doesn't work" is just not enough information

Doesn't work. Theres no action for the commands. I get that your not trying to be rude but "doesn't work" is literally what the commands do. The //add bag command works. And SOME others. But not the sync or help commands. Its quite perplexing. It feels like it wasnt written into the code properly.

Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums
Thank you
but server DC when i atk monster sometime
Do not set yourself as a level 4 account. Level 3 should be fine

S

Snigel

Doesn't work. Theres no action for the commands. I get that your not trying to be rude but "doesn't work" is literally what the commands do. The //add bag command works. And SOME others. But not the sync or help commands. Its quite perplexing. It feels like it wasnt written into the code properly.

CommandHandlerMethod(accessLevel = EAccessLevel.USER, desc = "sh boss next|now") <---- Try //sh or //.sh

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Do not set yourself as a level 4 account. Level 3 should be fine

i dunno, //help works for me. this is what i get when i type it:

54816350966944972[1] - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

but like xxodnr12 said it earlier, in this version it's //sh sync , just tested it too and it works for me.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Snigel I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you are trying to say here

i dunno, //help works for me. this is what i get when i type it:

View attachment 170531

but like xxodnr12 said it earlier, in this version it's //sh sync , just tested it too and it works for me.

Ooooh. wait are you a level 4 or level 3 user? Everytime i set myself to lvl 4 I dc when i attack something

Reaction score
I can't establish a connection between the server and the client I get the message "now processing" permanent on the screen I configured the ip on the server and client "game service" but I can't login.
Any possible solution?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Quick fix for miss typed config definitions

red_battlefield.properties:
- pvp.red_battlefield.silver_reward.winner = 2000000
- pvp.red_battlefield.silver_reward.loser = 1000000

battleoption.properties:
- ActionAttackBasePVERate = 500000
- ActionAttackBasePVPRate = 1000000

also added a quick hacky fix for the sync issues, will work for now until the regions are handled better

Explain me more this sync fix?

I can't establish a connection between the server and the client I get the message "now processing" permanent on the screen I configured the ip on the server and client "game service" but I can't login.
Any possible solution?

Instead of 127.0.0.1 Use your ipv4. And please dont share your ipv4 here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you run the game server, the CPU usage will be 100%. Do you know how to solve it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you run the game server, the CPU usage will be 100%. Do you know how to solve it?

Edit your 3-GameServer.bat like this :
@echo off
cd gameserver\bin\
start /affinity 1F gameserver.bat
exit

and you can also change gameserver\bin\gameserver.bat (if you have 16gb ram) : line 16 and 17

@rem Add default JVM options here. You can also use JAVA_OPTS and GAMESERVER_OPTS to pass JVM options to this script.set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-Xms4g" "-XX:NewRatio=3" "-XX:+UseG1GC" "-Xmx16g" "-server"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer. We did as you told us, but we still have 100% CPU. When I run the Archer version, CPU 5% comes out, but Guardian version only has CPU 100%. I don't know what the problem is.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer. We did as you told us, but we still have 100% CPU. When I run the Archer version, CPU 5% comes out, but Guardian version only has CPU 100%. I don't know what the problem is.

my CPU run with 60% - 65% with those setting
well its depend of your PC setup ... good PC mean better result

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just added a region update every time the client time is updated, not ideal but seems to work well enough for now

If you really want to know:
Code:
    public void updateTime(){
        World.getInstance().getPlayers().forEach(p->p.sendPacket(new SMSetGameTime()));
        World.getInstance().getPlayers().forEach(this::updateEntities); //TODO: rewrite regions to handle this on its own
    }
    public void updateEntities(final Player player){
        WorldMap worldMap = World.getInstance().getWorldMap();
        if (player.getLocation().getGameSector() != null){
            worldMap.notifyEnter(player, player.getLocation().getGameSector(), false, false);
        }
        }

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I was going through the gameserver configs and I found that theres a setting to keep certain items on with a loot filter. SOOOOO does this version come with a loot filter or anything?

Reaction score

Instead of 127.0.0.1 Use your ipv4. And please dont share your ipv4 here

Not worked, still stuck in server try connection, patch for client applied, launcher used, IP's in launcher config changed for IP LS/GS, but still nothing...
in LS log me seen:
Code:
18:01:48.388 INFO  - Gameserver [519 CH1] registered successfuly with ServerID=1 and ChannelID=1.
18:03:35.467 WARN  - Server -> Client: SMSetFrameworkInformation
18:03:35.527 WARN  - Client -> Server: CMGetCreateUserInformationToAuthenticServer
18:03:35.632 WARN  - Server -> Client: SMGetCreateUserInformationToAuthenticServer
18:03:35.637 INFO  - Account [tielay] logged in with IP [172.16.31.204] by token [null]
18:03:35.644 WARN  - Client -> Server: CMLoginUserToAuthenticServer
18:03:35.883 WARN  - Server -> Client: SMLoginUserToAuthenticServerNak
18:03:35.884 ERROR - Can't find opcode for packet: SMLoginUserToAuthenticServerNak

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have been stuck here for 40 minutes anyone know how to solve ??

EDIT: Solved

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I have been stuck here for 40 minutes anyone know how to solve ??

EDIT: Solved

Computer specs?

Not worked, still stuck in server try connection, patch for client applied, launcher used, IP's in launcher config changed for IP LS/GS, but still nothing...
in LS log me seen:
Code:
18:01:48.388 INFO  - Gameserver [519 CH1] registered successfuly with ServerID=1 and ChannelID=1.
18:03:35.467 WARN  - Server -> Client: SMSetFrameworkInformation
18:03:35.527 WARN  - Client -> Server: CMGetCreateUserInformationToAuthenticServer
18:03:35.632 WARN  - Server -> Client: SMGetCreateUserInformationToAuthenticServer
18:03:35.637 INFO  - Account [tielay] logged in with IP [172.16.31.204] by token [null]
18:03:35.644 WARN  - Client -> Server: CMLoginUserToAuthenticServer
18:03:35.883 WARN  - Server -> Client: SMLoginUserToAuthenticServerNak
18:03:35.884 ERROR - Can't find opcode for packet: SMLoginUserToAuthenticServerNak

What files you're using? Are you sure your java is 8 version?

So I was going through the gameserver configs and I found that theres a setting to keep certain items on with a loot filter. SOOOOO does this version come with a loot filter or anything?

Yea. Jin created a drop filter, i don't tested it

Just added a region update every time the client time is updated, not ideal but seems to work well enough for now

If you really want to know:
Code:
    public void updateTime(){
        World.getInstance().getPlayers().forEach(p->p.sendPacket(new SMSetGameTime()));
        World.getInstance().getPlayers().forEach(this::updateEntities); //TODO: rewrite regions to handle this on its own
    }
    public void updateEntities(final Player player){
        WorldMap worldMap = World.getInstance().getWorldMap();
        if (player.getLocation().getGameSector() != null){
            worldMap.notifyEnter(player, player.getLocation().getGameSector(), false, false);
        }
        }

This wont go eat the cpu or the ram ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Now I have a new error

I followed tutorial to setup local server, but then I get Connection to loginserver failed Reason: Unknown server.

Back