Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Nova Version - Sqlite File and Csv Files (Include .bexcel)

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
UZOtuml - [Release] Nova Version - Sqlite File and Csv Files (Include .bexcel) - RaGEZONE Forums

First of all I would like to say "Hi" to everyone. I'm missing because I'm studying hard. Not to mention that I lost my files, but I found these on my computer.

These are NOVA version files. The supposed leaked version that they are working on. Well, basically I've had these files for a long time but I haven't used them properly and I know that many people don't know how to extract these files from the client, so I make them available here.

I would like to warn that these files are: bdo.sqlite3 (NOVA), csv files (NOVA) and datasheets.bexcel (NOVA).I would also like to remind you that the NOVA version client no longer uses datasheets.bexcel, as well as the guardian version, so basically this datasheets.bexcel is useless

I hope you guys work a lot together and help each other out.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UZOtuml - [Release] Nova Version - Sqlite File and Csv Files (Include .bexcel) - RaGEZONE Forums

First of all I would like to say "Hi" to everyone. I'm missing because I'm studying hard. Not to mention that I lost my files, but I found these on my computer.

These are NOVA version files. The supposed leaked version that they are working on. Well, basically I've had these files for a long time but I haven't used them properly and I know that many people don't know how to extract these files from the client, so I make them available here.

I would like to warn that these files are: bdo.sqlite3 (NOVA), csv files (NOVA) and datasheets.bexcel (NOVA).I would also like to remind you that the NOVA version client no longer uses datasheets.bexcel, as well as the guardian version, so basically this datasheets.bexcel is useless

I hope you guys work a lot together and help each other out.

thank you ledie

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey bro sup can you share the server files too ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for the files Ledie. I for one appreciate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
too bad all SelectRates in MainGroup table are set to 0 buuut... you can give yourself an appropriate amount of loot with admin commands after every hour grinding

Back