Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] odoRE v1.0 Alpha - Remastered Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A first work in progress release of the remastered server by Open Desert Online. Source code included. Thanks to everyone who helped!

How to use:
1. Download the torrent.
2. Open START.bat and wait.
3. Connect to it with the ODO Remastered v1 client.

Torrent URL:
Magnet:

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Nice, Akida. Congratz for this big project you create and this amazing community

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congratz, nice works! The best community RZ and ODO! Have a nice works, have a nice days !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! : ) Hope more people can notice your post!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:thumbup1:Is very good information New professions can be used but there is a bug at Levelup. How does the disconnect leave the game solve? 2020-06-06_17912045.JPG - [RELEASE] odoRE v1.0 Alpha - Remastered Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK ucanfix very informative lol, what did u change?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man,good job,thanks for sharing the release.When i choice lahn,the first question tell me use<>to walk,i do not know which key can i press,it just show me "<>",so is this a bug?Sorry for my bad english

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for the server :rolleyes:i Test 3 New Career ok Add Skill Bug
Itemmarket No Registr Boss No Dope New Map it ok and new Boss Bug No attck
And pvp bug

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there also a German client? would be very great, how can you fix the bug that the NPCs stand and run on the spot

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
test my server
[SERVICE]
TYPE =GT
RES = _EN_
[GT]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN =154.202.2.183
AUTHENTIC_PORT =8888

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stuck at Now proccesing, how do i fix it?
You have to make sure that all servers are actually running. So the login server, game server, and database server. If there is no server running, or the client can't make a connection to the server, you'll get that error.

run to slow :'(

With those specs, it should run anything but slow! :) But it's true that this server isn't the fastest. That's mainly due to the current NPC AI. We hope to work on that in the future, but our current team is already stretched as is. We're still looking for people to help us out with the NPC AI system. Since it's certainly ready for a major overhaul.

Hey man,good job,thanks for sharing the release.When i choice lahn,the first question tell me use<>to walk,i do not know which key can i press,it just show me "<>",so is this a bug?Sorry for my bad english
Just walk around using the default walk keys (W, S, A, D) like you normally would. That should do the trick.

Is there also a German client? would be very great, how can you fix the bug that the NPCs stand and run on the spot
There is no German client for this one (yet) unfortunately. But I heard that someone is already working on that. Feel free to try and translate it yourself too though. Regarding the NPC bugs.. we're still working on that as far as I know. You could try tweaking your settings a bit to make it less prevalent. But like stated in the release notes: it's a work in progress. This is only an initial release.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
test my server
[SERVICE]
TYPE =GT
RES = _EN_
[GT]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN =154.202.2.183
AUTHENTIC_PORT =8888

regis id ?

With those specs, it should run anything but slow! :) But it's true that this server isn't the fastest. That's mainly due to the current NPC AI. We hope to work on that in the future, but our current team is already stretched as is. We're still looking for people to help us out with the NPC AI system. Since it's certainly ready for a major overhaul.

Move to M.2 SSD run to speed 3Min :D
Akida - [RELEASE] odoRE v1.0 Alpha - Remastered Server - RaGEZONE Forums

sorry hot to speed skill ultimate

Akida - [RELEASE] odoRE v1.0 Alpha - Remastered Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell me how to enable yourself an administrator to enter console commands? Set the access level to 4 but the commands are not entered anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell me how to enable yourself an administrator to enter console commands? Set the access level to 4 but the commands are not entered anyway.

To send commands, you will have to start your command with a dot (.) instead of a slash (/). Also, don't forget to relog when you set your access level in the login server's database.

Back