Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] odoRE v1.0 Alpha - Remastered Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! It actually works!

I just realized that you can finish awakening missions without doing level 50 mission...

Thank you, ODO development team : )

Finally, I can ride my dream horse in black desert online!

I am very happy :D::eek:tt1: ~ FuvK that stupid retail fail stacks

P.S the item code is .bag add 50133 1

BlackDesert64-2020-07-09-12-43-57-66 - [RELEASE] odoRE v1.0 Alpha - Remastered Server - RaGEZONE Forums BlackDesert64-2020-07-09-12-43-58-20 - [RELEASE] odoRE v1.0 Alpha - Remastered Server - RaGEZONE Forums BlackDesert64-2020-07-09-12-45-46-72 - [RELEASE] odoRE v1.0 Alpha - Remastered Server - RaGEZONE Forums BlackDesert64-2020-07-09-12-45-53-42 - [RELEASE] odoRE v1.0 Alpha - Remastered Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does your horse stop while using auto run (T) every 3 -5 sec ?cant buy and cant add Riding Crop

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Does your horse stop while using auto run (T) every 3 -5 sec ?cant buy and cant add Riding Crop

Edit these settings in region.properties

know.subsector.size = 3700

see.range = 3700

exit.range = 3700

Hmmm how to add / delete item to F3 and item start game (I ) & (N)

I'm rookie :D:

Edit datasheets using a bexcel editor and edit the table called cashproduct_table.

After that you can edit cashproduct_table in sqlite3.

Bexcel editor link

Thanks, it worked!

I have only one doubt more. I have readed all the thread and I still don´t understand this:
NEVER!! open the MongoDB server port (27017 TCP)
It means that?:
1-I have to open my firewall settings and block that port.
2-I have to do nothing because that port is probably closed by default in my firewall.

Never open the door 27017, because if you open, everyone can connect into your database and put himself as administrator of your server.

Is there any way to increase character slots? Are limited to 6 and pearl/loyalty increase coupons don´t work.

Try to check the configs

Playerbag.properties if im not sure.

@Akida : Do you know if it's possible to add or modify obtaining black spirit rage ?

Yeah you can recover all your blackspirit rage using the command: .pc heal

And for edit your blackspirit rage, increase more than 500(max) need edit the gameserver.jar

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Ledie

Edit these settings in region.properties

know.subsector.size = 3700

see.range = 3700

exit.range = 3700

Very good. Thank you very much

And How to up to #How i can update my version ? Like get guardian,shai,hashashin etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would it please be possible to see a list of the present working classes (and Awakening or whatever they are called) in this release? I'm looking to test out some classes and costumes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far, I have tested 6 characters including lahn, mystic, warrior, witch, dark knight and valkyrie. All of them can awake with fully implemented skills (skill enhancements are also working with different additional effects) I assume that all of the classes from ODO should work.

However, there are few issues existing in this alpha version...

First problem, level 50 mission from black spirit doesn't work at all! (You need to use GM command to get pass level 50) use .pc setlevel 56

Second problem, there is a limit in character creation (Maximum 6 characters)

Third problem, do not purchase pearl boxes from shop!!! You cannot open them and some of them cannot be deleted in game menu. You need to delete them in database inventory table... It sucks... (Just purchase pearl item individually without the package)

In addition, pets are working! : ) You can exchange and level up pets (Currently, I have 5 level 10 tier 4 pets) Fairy is partially working... LOL (Still broken...)

Finally, for horses... You can only register dream horse in stable. (Dine/Doom/Arduanatt/Arduanatt nightmare)

This is by far the best black desert emulator I have ever seen : )

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
gameserver\bin\configs\localizingoption.properties

DefaultCharacterSlot = 25

CharacterSlotLimit = 50

I can fix Itemmarket

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi quick question, I have gotten to the main quest The Imp Stronghold, But Tiny Nose is not in the cave. Is there anyway to spawn him or some way to skip this part of the quest? I tried .quest complete 21001 20 and a few other attempts to update the quest but none of these have worked. Any help would be great. Thank you for your time.
Update: I got past it with .quest start 21001 21

Hello, I would like to return to the topic of Tiny Nose npc. Of course, with the given command you can skip the task and start the next one, but Tiny Nose is the node manager so it would be good if he appeared. The ".spawn 50001" command does not work. I also found in the regionclientdata.xml file on line 13230 the code matching id idc "<SpawnInfo key =" 50001 "actionIndex =" 1 "dialogIndex =" 1 "direction =" 2.356199 "position =" {- 33969.7, -7148.98,58889.8} "/>" after moving to the mentioned position, my character appears high in the sky, seeking to meet the nearby mountain at high speed. I tried to overwrite this line with the correct coordinates but it didn't change anything after server restart.

My English is not perfect so the translator helps me. I hope you will understand the message. Best regards!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, here's a few issues I found that need some fixing if anybody knows how.
1. Most Pearl Shop texts are Korean. The Item Tooltip/Pop-ups if you mouse-over the item icons in the contents of cash shop items are English for most items though. (Note: I used the client provided for this server. The torrent one)

2. I cannot open some equipment set boxes. I got one upon creating a new character (Mystic) that should contain a beginner weapon but it won't open. The same thing applies with Mystic's Banha Sets and Dhyana Sets of all kinds (Premium, Classic, Outfit Set, etc.).

3. I cannot spawn Mystic Banha and Dhyana equipment pieces individually into my inventory.

4. The issues with #2 and #3 produce a "Missed" OpenItem line on the server dialogue windows. Basically, every attempt at spawning said items or opening Set Boxes bought from the Pearl Shop produces that error message on the log.

5. Mystic's first Skill that gets unlocked at Level 6 (the Sprint Forward + F skill) won't allow me to Learn the skill even with skill points available. It says Skill Point Cost is "0" but cannot be learned even after clicking. NOTE: This seems to be fixed by logging out of the character and then logging back in. The skill is then already learned with no Skill Points consumed.

Maybe somebody can give me a fix because I can't seem to get any premium equips for Mystic atm.

Just so it's clear this is what the log displays when I can't open boxes of packaged items:

2020-07-16 07:05:09,518 WARN c.b.g.m.c.p.i.e.OpenItemBoxEvent 96 canAct - OpenItemBoxEvent missed Drop for itemId: 17766

The itemId: part is the ID number of the item so I'm getting many instances of this error message with different ID numbers per failure to open said item.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone guide me in details how to connect as Admin and activate the command line? I have read some people talked about it up there, but not properly explained. What is the access level 4 thing?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone guide me in details how to connect as Admin and activate the command line? I have read some people talked about it up there, but not properly explained. What is the access level 4 thing?

mongoDB loginServer/accounts
and the commands(General chat) are executed with a . command
example = .bag add 1 50000

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mongoDB loginServer/accountsand the commands(General chat) are executed with a . commandexample = .bag add 1 50000
Found it! Thank you so much!I let the game run for long and noticed no alternation between day and night. If someone can help me how to fix that.Also, I want to know If I can tweak the running/walking speed of my character, jump height, diving stamina ...etc.One more thing! Is it possible to delete weapon and armor restrictions? Like be Lahn and use bow? Same animations but taken from Ranger? .. Can that be possible?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found it! Thank you so much!I let the game run for long and noticed no alternation between day and night. If someone can help me how to fix that.Also, I want to know If I can tweak the running/walking speed of my character, jump height, diving stamina ...etc.One more thing! Is it possible to delete weapon and armor restrictions? Like be Lahn and use bow? Same animations but taken from Ranger? .. Can that be possible?

Day and Night doesn't happen until you hit lvl 16.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Day and Night doesn't happen until you hit lvl 16.

Yep that worked thanks!

Now I found many issues idk what is the prob.

1- Quests has issues, i.e. cannot summon the first boss (Red Nose) to finish the quest, and many other quests has issues too can't obtain and if I succeeded in starting the quest using commands; I wont be able to complete it cause it cannot be delivered it just get stuck there.

2- I noticed NPCs are stuck and lost all along the ways, lag, wagons cross walls and ships are cruising through the lands.

3- Cannot capture horse, I throw the rope and get struggle because the horse is not resisting, it just go way like if i am not even there. I also tried to purchase Horse Emblem from stable and tried to register it but when right click and enter the name nothing happens.

I really need help to troubleshoot the issues. I have read almost everywhere; some people were mentioning almost same issues and that some fixes needed to be done on "bdoOLD.sqlite3" by copying some tables from "datasheets.bexcel" but I couldn't be able to understand how to do it.

So can anyone help?

Back