Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] SMNak Bypass Launcher for Nova Version

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
xhraUnI - [Release] SMNak Bypass Launcher for Nova Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi. Look who's back? I!.Today I wandered around a lot for corrupted files that I have on my broken external HD and until I found something that will be of great help for those who can't bypass SMNak's encryption in the Nova version.

When I bought the Nova version for $800.00 the author of the version (which we shouldn't mention, because today I recognize that he is a scammer) gave me this launcher that bypasses SMNak automatically

I would mainly like to thank everyone who is interested in the Nova version and I would also like to thank the creator of this Launcher that works with a .dll called "BdoMOD.dll".If you're good at reverse-engining and want to spend some time trying to get the source code for this launcher, feel free.

Picture

Ledie - [Release] SMNak Bypass Launcher for Nova Version - RaGEZONE Forums

I'd like to thank everyone who made the effort to break SmNak and I believe we can go far.

Follow this tutorial to know how this launcher works.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back