Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server v1.0.1 with 9th generation tianma client (cn)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
whats the different between 1.0.1 Alpha to this files? sorry newbie on BDO. also possible to use ODO Remastered Client v1?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Exchange qq group 458573411Installation Notes:Download and install the server and client (install to any disk)Do not modify the file name during installation, you only need to select the drive letter,Do not modify the server-side odoRE v1.0.1 Alpha file name, otherwise the startup will failOpen the server and click START.bat to start. No other operations are required to automatically start a total of 3 cmd windowsThen open the client and click BDO Launcher.exe and enter the account password to enter the gameBecause what I uploaded is the original resource, some known bugs have not been modified, you need to fix it yourself (pure version of the server)I will also update some bugs to this post.

code o9oq

Who has access to the file sharing Chinese extension on mega.nz and the like Sorry for my English

You are saying that it is the original source, but you cannot even change the name of the server which coincidentally is called "odoEMU ch".
I want to know the difference of this server from all the others shared here, the difference is that it will open three cmd at once instead of you manually opening one by one?

You didn't even bother to download the baidu file and upload it to another site for us, honestly. Publication CTRL + C / CTRL + V

Not to mention that I am in this group, you don't even bother to know who calls this group, terrible at. I don't think BlackZone would like that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exchange qq group 458573411Installation Notes:Download and install the server and client (install to any disk)Do not modify the file name during installation, you only need to select the drive letter,Do not modify the server-side odoRE v1.0.1 Alpha file name, otherwise the startup will failOpen the server and click START.bat to start. No other operations are required to automatically start a total of 3 cmd windowsThen open the client and click BDO Launcher.exe and enter the account password to enter the gameBecause what I uploaded is the original resource, some known bugs have not been modified, you need to fix it yourself (pure version of the server)I will also update some bugs to this post.

code o9oq

Who has access to the file sharing Chinese extension on mega.nz and the like Sorry for my English

I do not want to offend, but if they fix something, because they do not publish the fix and how to do it, instead of putting a lot of gigabytes to download of which only a few lines work ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in no way I am not claiming that this is the original source, he is not a fake to them, I just took the description of the server what was written there that was here and it was

and since for you this is so fundamentally, I removed all of you some kind of conflict of all the best

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
in no way I am not claiming that this is the original source, he is not a fake to them, I just took the description of the server what was written there that was here and it was

and since for you this is so fundamentally, I removed all of you some kind of conflict of all the best

You want to help, make a cool tutorial yourself, take the file and upload it, we are not Chinese.Show what works and what does not, because if nothing has changed, it is better not to do any "release"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
People in some regions are lazy, and local release documents are all integrated and released.
Most of the same files do not need to be published, such as static_data/region/geodata. Excluding these files, the server file is only 100M.

Back