Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

the central market system.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if someone is trolling us or what but all this new accounts popping everywhere about bdo things is astonishing. If someone was able to download please try to upload.

Got this somewhere:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just wish someone would troll us enough to release the full corsair files. People are still trying to profit off of those and just want insane amounts of money for them. They're just like Pearl Abyss at this point, asking for frivolous amounts of money - only they don't even own the things they try to sell. duck greed, seriously. Frustrating to say the least.

Anyway, the CM files come with no documentation, so it's at first glance hard to figure out how to use them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From what i can tell by looking into the files, it seems that you need to setup IIS on the server as it uses alot of microsoft specific stuff. For database it uses MSSQL as there are many mentions of it in the config files but here is the catch, it at least mentions two other DB-users, same passwords, which use specific databases that some are in the server with a different name and others are not there so no idea about that db structure.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah it seems that it lacks the db's "GT_TRADEWEB_0001".

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah was editing my comment about more db's are missing "BLK_GT_ACCOUNT_0001","BLK_GT_PORTAL_0001" , also inside our worldDB its missing tables. And its needed to create a new user with another password as seramyu pointed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have these files , i will be happy to release them for the community .

I just checked the files above in the links , these are not files are incomplete so whoever posted it was surely trolling people around
Looking forward to it will be a good contribution

Back