Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
clent version of 1.7.0 odo rar pack files are corrupted and winrar complains the files integrity...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tryed to unzip the files and winzip 64 complains the password... ROFL! why to enchript files like this, for the love of god?!

stop make us loosing time with this scams AND POST THE CORRECT PASSWORD! or do we have to brute force the password for ourselves? ROFLING AMONG GALAXY!!!

ATTENCTION ALL PEOPLE: i've scanned the files and find some serious hadware/virus/malware inside the server files. do not waste you time with such motherfuckers. peace.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
tryed to unzip the files and winzip 64 complains the password... ROFL! why to enchript files like this, for the love of god?!

stop make us loosing time with this scams AND POST THE CORRECT PASSWORD! or do we have to brute force the password for ourselves? ROFLING AMONG GALAXY!!!

ATTENCTION ALL PEOPLE: i've scanned the files and find some serious hadware/virus/malware inside the server files. do not waste you time with such motherfuckers. peace.

?????????
You can get the password from here:

Stop be a ..., dude. this client its the client remastered from odo, you can get in they discord. i try to remove password, but without success, so i just add the password into .rar file.

And i'll report you for staff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am making available to you all the versions already released.

I'm making this available because I have GDrive with a lot of space, so I'll leave these links there forever.

Feel free to download.

491 Version (CLIENT)

795 Version from Kirito (SERVER/LAUNCHER/XC)

795 ODO v1.3.1 alpha (Thanks ODO community) (SERVER)
795 Ready from OUMAN (SERVER)
2100 From Shamballa (SERVER/CLIENT)

2160 GamezBD (CLIENT)

Hack2u Remastered (SERVER)
Remastered NOT TESTED (SERVER/OTHER FILE)

(new link fix)
Remastered 1.0.7 (CLIENT/SERVER) THIS IS NOT AN ODO RELEASE
(The password are in winrar file, just extract and password will request, click in arrow down and select the password)
(PASSWORD: odo)
Remastered from Nopey (BIG THANKS NOPEY) (SERVER/SKY/CLIENT/LAUNCHER/LAUNCHER SOURCE)

My bro can you add alternative links? Because remastered 1.0.7. server files has quota exceeded

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ledie I have an error for remastered server 1.0.7both loginserver and gameserver has Invalid Java_home directory. how to solved?

and also can i use odo client or maybe nopey client for this server? thankyou

You need jdk 14.

Request for download, and ill open for you

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Ledie I have an error for remastered server 1.0.7both loginserver and gameserver has Invalid Java_home directory. how to solved?

and also can i use odo client or maybe nopey client for this server? thankyou

Nop, client nopey its for nopey server.
About java_home you need install and set the path of jdk14 in your computer

My bro can you add alternative links? Because remastered 1.0.7. server files has quota exceeded

I cant bro =// i only have account unlimited in gdrive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i fix these 3 problems on remastered?
1. mobs spawn immidiately after killed
2. mobs cant chase me, they just stay where they are
3. horse/player/mount auto run (T) always stop every 3 - 5 seconds then need to press T again but then stop again
thankyou
Depend's, you want Remastered or no Remastered

Remastered the most playing it's the 1.0.7
No remastered it's the 795 (From ODO)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all thank you for this amazing post!!! And now to my question: Why do the normal gm commands in game not work?? I tried some variations, but nothing worked. Can someone maybe post a link to some commands for the 1.0.7 remastered version?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
First of all thank you for this amazing post!!! And now to my question: Why do the normal gm commands in game not work?? I tried some variations, but nothing worked. Can someone maybe post a link to some commands for the 1.0.7 remastered version?

Every version has a different command.

Like: .pc gmspeed 25
or: //pc gmspeed 25
or: /pc gmspeed 25

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i start the game it say "failed to init security"

ok fixed all my prob now when i put my family name the slecte the game server thez game close

if u can help me i cany complete the tutorial in game ! ;) and all good onyl i got little rollback sometimes but i will explore the config files

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing!

Where can I get the right client? ->795 ODO v1.3.1 alpha (Thanks ODO community) (SERVER)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, how exactly do I use the Remastered 1.0.7 (CLIENT/SERVER) THIS IS NOT AN ODO RELEASE files? Sorry, I'm new to this. I just want to try out Mystic, the costumes, and skills.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Last edited:
Back