Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VM - BDO 3205 - Nova -Server 32gb Ram Required

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need more than 400g free space. Open the virtual machine and start 0, 1, 2, 3 in sequence, and then you can enter the game after it is started.

Pass:3205

1fichier link

thank you pointtr

nova client download

tank you Ledie

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

you can put the link on google.drive because it has restrictions in my country

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please upload on G drive or other free web sites ,its too way slow to download there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
running the fakeauth.py throws the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "D:\NovaServer\fakeauth.py", line 71, in <module> run() File "D:\NovaServer\fakeauth.py", line 66, in run httpd = server_class(server_address, handler_class) File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\socketserver.py", line 452, in __init__ self.server_bind() File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\http\server.py", line 138, in server_bind socketserver.TCPServer.server_bind(self) File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\socketserver.py", line 466, in server_bind self.socket.bind(self.server_address)OSError: [WinError 10013] An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

I tried running it as admin, but no dice. Anyone an idea?

Edit: For anyone else bumping their head on this: the IIS is running the TERA server per default, disable that or another http server can't be opened on port 80...
OP apparently took the recently released TERA 100 VM and just replaced stuff, I'll check if I can get the BDO server running or not

edit edit: works really well, running the VM on a 8 core 64 GB host, there are a few delays here and there and the VM itself tries to hang itself I think lol... but it does indeed work

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
work !!!

deli39 - VM - BDO 3205 - Nova -Server 32gb Ram Required - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how did you download so fast? im struggling to download this, it was 20mins completion time earlier, but when i paused and resumed it in idm, username and password wont work so i have to download the entire file again and now its taking 100hours to download from baidu to idm. its been 5hours and still this is the progress. got any ftp or mega or google to transfer these files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Liege, Ledie!

I tried to open the link you provided but google says
"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
My Liege, Ledie!

I tried to open the link you provided but google says
"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

yeap seems look like same problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need more than 400g free space. Open the virtual machine and start 0, 1, 2, 3 in sequence, and then you can enter the game after it is started.

Pass:3205

1fichier link

thank you pointtr

nova client download

tank you Ledie

need your help. when downloading your i got this error upon extracting

thank you pointtr

i downloaded his file too 2x and always stuck at 99%

anyone can share Nova Server.rar and BDO3205 one key terminal.7z via google drive?pls?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this, I'm getting via Baidu Cloud Software, but is really really slow. 120kb/s.

I already downloaded the full Nova server from the other topic, what is the difference between this and the other one? This one has been modified/customized to only use 32GB ram?

Reaction score
How to extract it keeps giving data error corrupt?

need your help. when downloading your i got this error upon extracting

i downloaded his file too 2x and always stuck at 99%

anyone can share Nova Server.rar and BDO3205 one key terminal.7z via google drive?pls?

Also getting these issues when unzipping the zip file with 7zip

Back