Adding Contribution Points - In Game - No Edit

MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    13Posts

happy Adding Contribution Points - In Game - No Edit

Contribution Points Tutorial

Hi there, so I checked a few topics but they didn't worked really well for me. And then I remember this is a really old version of the game. So we don't have Witch's Delicacy yet. In order to add contribution points in general chat you type :

.bag add 9709 (number)

For example, .bag add 9709 2000 , this will give you 2000 "DISH WITH POORLY PREPARED INGREDIENTS" and then you will return it to the npc for cp . I dont know if there is a limit for cp , but I got myself 500 Contribution Points and it didn't give any problems or errors. FYI , when you are exchanging the item, your bag can't be "too heavy". So , don't add 1000000000 items. Add around 10k-20k and you will be fine. Repeat the proccess a couple times and boom you wil have 500 or more points.

This forum and @Ledie helped me a lot so I thought I should share and help too. Hope you guys like it, enjoy the game.
    Last edited by Lyfu; 12-09-21 at 09:04 PM. Reason: changed colors

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    470Posts

Re: Adding Contribution Points - In Game - No Edit

/l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

Great tutorial, i've forgot about this way of got CP. <3
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀RaGEZONE Facebook
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ I'm here to help, send me a DM. Don't share your ip on the thread, or you email/name etc.

MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    46Posts

Re: Adding Contribution Points - In Game - No Edit

you can also just add contribution exp directly. the highest i found was 1000EXP, it's id is 440. if you want to add heaps you can also just doo //bag add 440 1000 (or more, since the more CP you have the less points you get for the same amount of exp (i t hink))

https://bdocodex.com/us/item/440/

Advertisement