Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Easily Increase Contribution Points Without Witch's Delicacy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Contribution Points Tutorial

Hi there, so I checked a few topics but they didn't worked really well for me. And then I remember this is a really old version of the game. So we don't have Witch's Delicacy yet. In order to add contribution points in general chat you type :

.bag add 9709 (number)

For example, .bag add 9709 2000 , this will give you 2000 "DISH WITH POORLY PREPARED INGREDIENTS" and then you will return it to the npc for cp . I dont know if there is a limit for cp , but I got myself 500 Contribution Points and it didn't give any problems or errors. FYI , when you are exchanging the item, your bag can't be "too heavy". So , don't add 1000000000 items. Add around 10k-20k and you will be fine. Repeat the proccess a couple times and boom you wil have 500 or more points.:blushing:

Lyfu - Easily Increase Contribution Points Without Witch's Delicacy - RaGEZONE Forums

:proud:
This forum and @Ledie helped me a lot so I thought I should share and help too. Hope you guys like it, enjoy the game. :blushing:

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
 /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Great tutorial, i've forgot about this way of got CP. <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can also just add contribution exp directly. the highest i found was 1000EXP, it's id is 440. if you want to add heaps you can also just doo //bag add 440 1000 (or more, since the more CP you have the less points you get for the same amount of exp (i t hink))

Back