Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
AlUmy7R - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

Welcome to another tutorial, this was requested by our friend @skycelg1

This was something that many people should have doubts and from what I understood, many people (and developers) did not know how it worked because they didn’t care, but with little things big changes are made (Beautiful inspiring phrase to change an image )So, let's go to the tutorial.

First of all I will make it very easy and summarized what you will need

You will need a website, you probably don't have one, but I recommend as it is free and easy to use

You will also need to follow this tutorial that I did (For you to learn how to transform a ".loc" file into ".txt")

Initial Tutorial, how it will work
First you go to the root of your game and there you will find a folder called "ADS"

Il9DoZi - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

Inside that folder you will have some files or just one called "languagedata_en.loc"

You first of all need to transform this ".loc" file into a ".txt" file If you don't know how to do it, just follow this tutorial that I did

zizu1KJ - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

Okay, now pay close attention

You will take your languagedata_en.txt file and open it as notepad ++ or sublimetext or any text editor program of your choice.

I will make my text file available here so you can easily find the lines. Download it by

When you open the text file I made available you will see that it will be like this, very messy, right?

Kz7WZ9X - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

Now you will use the shortcut key "CTRL + F" and will search for the following address if you are using my text file "trinityupd.000webhostapp.com"

If you are using your own .loc file converted to a .txt file, you will search for these numbers below
37 4039071145 1 0 0

37 3975042679 1 0 0

37 265580081 1 0 0

37 4027830491 1 0 0

tJMDrAD - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

Now, you'll see that you have a line of code like this. As shown in the picture

MMqUYRT - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

If you notice, where it says:

He's in"" quotes, right? He is referring to the link from which he will pull the file, the image

So far, we have finished this tutorial, you already know which lines you have to edit. If you are going to use my text file, search for "trinityupd.000webhostapp.com".

If you are going to use your own text file, search for:

37 4039071145 1 0 0

37 3975042679 1 0 0

37 265580081 1 0 0

37 4027830491 1 0 0

Now let's go to the tutorial where you learn how to edit the images and make them work

Tutorial on how to use the images
First in this tutorial, you will download these folders and files that are in html and png that I made available

After downloading the files you will enter the webhost website and will register if you do not have an account.I haven't tested with xampp

bKyN8WI - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

When you log into your account, you will create a website and select the options "I have experience and blablabla I have my website"

You will now be redirected to this page, and you will click on the "manage website" button

hTGVyGy - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

After clicking manage website, you will be redirected to the "dashboard" where you will click on the "file manager" option

bDjlNBs - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

Now you will come to the "File manager" page and here you will have the option "upload files"Click on it

RZ0peS - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

You will come to a page like this.You will have the "public_html" folder open the public html folder and put the contents of the winrar file that you downloaded inside the public html folder

If you have not downloaded the files,

aSfu5FC - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

When you download the file, it will come like this.

UTwUHIN - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

When you extract it, it will see that folder. Within that folder are two other folders "ShopCategory" and "ShopMain"

Inside the two folders is an index.html file that I got from Gamez Black Desert and it will have the image that you can edit, but do not change their dimensions or names, if you want to change the names, which is not necessary, there will be to edit the html file

ctFhPJO - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

Now let's go back to the webhost site, you will play the folder (drag it) in your browser, on the webhost page and this pop-up will appear on the screen and you click on "Upload"

BYBaHn5 - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

Now wait for the upload to finish

8LGjAm3 - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

And it will stay like this

i6EgjeT - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

Now you will get your website address and add the following to it after ".com"

yoursite name.com/CashShop/ShopMain

yoursite name.com/CashShop/ShopCategory

And these two pages should appear like this

xLg1Vt7 - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

wjlMNrD - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

Now you will get your website URL like this:

yousite.com/CashShop/ShopMain

yoursite.com/CashShop/ShopCategory

And it will open the .txt file again

You will find the lines:

37 265580081 1 0 0

37 3975042679 1 0 0

37 265580081 1 0 0

37 4027830491 1 0 0

Using "CTRL + F" and copying these codes there

If you are unable to find the lines with these codes, I recommend downloading my text file and searching for the following url "https://trinityupd.000webhostapp.com"

6adVmWO - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

And you will replace the address that is in "" quotes in front of that line or those numbers that you found

And it will stay like this

QQw1LFB - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

Remembering that if it is a website on the webhost, you cannot remove the ".000webhost" and leave only the name of your website and the ".com"

Now convert the .txt file to a .loc file again and place it in the "ADS" folder at your game's root and open your game and open the pearl shop page, wait to load to see if it worked

I know it's a very difficult tutorial, if you want a video, you can comment below asking that I do

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you so much!

Ledie - How to Change Pearl Shop Main Page Image and Link - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it looks kinda difficult.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good night,

I'll try to explain what's going on here:

I followed all of Ladie's tutorial, I put the images on the website she indicated and everything was perfect.But in my house where the server is connected, the images do not appear, in another person's house connected to my server the image loads normally, I already logged in with the person's account here and it does not appear, they log in with my account there in the house it and the image appears, what could be the reason I don't see the images here?

Thank you for any help I may receive.

Back