Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Basic Black Desert Online Commands

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried completing a quest using .quest complete 21001/7 but didnt work. im still in the beggining of the quest under https://bddatabase.net/us/quest/21001/7/ but didnt work. how to fix this? what is the correct command format for completing a quest?

also for .pc addlifeexp training 50 didnt work, i just wanted to max my lifeskill. how to fix this?

i also wanted to get manos riding crop but in the marketplace, it says "manos marghini". i couldn't find any manos marghini id number so i use manos riding crop id number but it wont give me. can someone give me the item number of manos riding crop for this server pls or atleast the item id numbers for this server? coz im using the bdocodex but some id numbers wont work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried completing a quest using .quest complete 21001/7 but didnt work. im still in the beggining of the quest under https://bddatabase.net/us/quest/21001/7/ but didnt work. how to fix this? what is the correct command format for completing a quest?

also for .pc addlifeexp training 50 didnt work, i just wanted to max my lifeskill. how to fix this?

i also wanted to get manos riding crop but in the marketplace, it says "manos marghini". i couldn't find any manos marghini id number so i use manos riding crop id number but it wont give me. can someone give me the item number of manos riding crop for this server pls or atleast the item id numbers for this server? coz im using the bdocodex but some id numbers wont work

i would just type .quest complete 21001 7 instead of 21001/7

dont know much about lifeskills. are you sure it didnt work? have you tried with a higher number? cause 50 exp doesnt seem like much to me

the manos riding crop ID is 705156

some IDs you find on bdocodex will not be available, because they simply didn't exist when this version of the game was the current one. also a heads up, some of the IDs will even crash your game if you try to add them to your inventory. when that happens, you will have to manually remove that ID from your inventory in the database.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would just type .quest complete 21001 7 instead of 21001/7

dont know much about lifeskills. are you sure it didnt work? have you tried with a higher number? cause 50 exp doesnt seem like much to me

the manos riding crop ID is 705156

some IDs you find on bdocodex will not be available, because they simply didn't exist when this version of the game was the current one. also a heads up, some of the IDs will even crash your game if you try to add them to your inventory. when that happens, you will have to manually remove that ID from your inventory in the database.

hi, thanks for the fast response.

I tried to do the .quest start 21001 8 it worked but when i do the .quest complete 21001 8, it didnt work.

i tried to edit my previous post but to share what i recently discovered, to fix the life skill exp, i only do the .pc addlifeexp 6 3000000 to level my training, it seems that 1 to 9 is assigned to specific lifeskill followed by exp level.

i tried doing the
.bag add 705156 1 +20 for manos, it says "Item successfully added" but it didn't show in my inventory

how to add crystals in main and sub weapon too?i tried putting crystals but didnt work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, thanks for the fast response.

I tried to do the .quest start 21001 8 it worked but when i do the .quest complete 21001 8, it didnt work.

i tried to edit my previous post but to share what i recently discovered, to fix the life skill exp, i only do the .pc addlifeexp 6 3000000 to level my training, it seems that 1 to 9 is assigned to specific lifeskill followed by exp level.

i tried doing the
.bag add 705156 1 +20 for manos, it says "Item successfully added" but it didn't show in my inventory

how to add crystals in main and sub weapon too?i tried putting crystals but didnt work

no idea about the quest problem. i use .quest complete all the time and it works perfectly for me.

for the riding crop ... maybe the problem is the +20. when you specify enchant level, you dont need the + , just the number ... so .bag add 705156 1 20

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no idea about the quest problem. i use .quest complete all the time and it works perfectly for me.

for the riding crop ... maybe the problem is the +20. when you specify enchant level, you dont need the + , just the number ... so .bag add 705156 1 20

yeah, its kinda weird coz the .quest complete isnt working for me and idk why as well as the manos. tried your suggestion but didnt work. do you know where to find the item database folder so i can search for that manos id thingy?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, its kinda weird coz the .quest complete isnt working for me and idk why as well as the manos. tried your suggestion but didnt work. do you know where to find the item database folder so i can search for that manos id thingy?

IDs rarely change with versions. i usually search IDs on and they work, unless the item is newer than my version. which version are you playing on btw? which client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i usually just close the studio3t and its save automatically...
if you play this game just in single player mode, you can edit mongodb database. its located at gameserver -> collections -> itemmarket, just fill this table with item data from dbo.sqlite3 located at item_table, i use this method and now my marketplace is fill with 5707 item that i can buy and no more error when i want to buy items from marketplace.

for your case, you can fix invalid item id by accessing mongo datadase, located at gameserver -> collections -> players -> player_id/name -> inventory -> items -> and browse for last item id that cause that error, just delete it.

*sorry for my bad english

hi, i tried your suggest but i need help coz everytime i tried to register something in marketplace, it wont go through it only stays on my inventory.

my goal was to buy manos riding crop in market place by editing the marketplace because using .bag add 705156 1 20 wont work so my only left idea is to edit the marketplace.

IDs rarely change with versions. i usually search IDs on and they work, unless the item is newer than my version. which version are you playing on btw? which client?

hi, this is what it says in readme.txt
Release: odoRE (for the ODO Remastered v1 client)
Type: Official, Work In Progress (WIP)
Version: v1.0.1
AlphaDate: 2020-06-05 (ISO 8601)
State: Somewhat functional

its kinda weird, i was able to .bag add all manos accessories and trainer clothes except for the manos riding crop, the logia and izaro wont work too :O

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, this is what it says in readme.txt

its kinda weird, i was able to .bag add all manos accessories and trainer clothes except for the manos riding crop, the logia and izaro wont work too :O

that looks like an early version and like the readme says, it's "somewhat functional". if you just want to play on your own, i suggest you try this version : https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-archer-version-server-files-1198560/

it's the most stable and fullest version you can find on this forum

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, how to add ALL knowledge and Titles ? Or only
/pc addknowledge
1 1....2 1....3 1.... etc?

and how can I add to other player level? /pc setlevel - its 4 me. and to other...?
For the knowledge it's " .pc addallknowledge 5" or " .pc addallknowledges 5" :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there a way for me to manually or with a third-party client, look for and find ID's myself.
Been using & , but the majority of ID's does not work for me. I keep getting the message "could not find".

I am running Archer 223 with client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there a way for me to manually or with a third-party client, look for and find ID's myself.
Been using & , but the majority of ID's does not work for me. I keep getting the message "could not find".

I am running Archer 223 with client.

you can use BDDatabase by nopay to search every ID in the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm new here, but I'd like to thank you for all your work and help.:D:
My wife and me are playing since yesterday on Ledie's Guardian server and we are enjoying it a lot.
Just one question: do you know how to faster energy points recovery? Or maybe an admin command to add points...
Thank you again!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is this commands avavilable for COSAIR version?

Back