Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix horse auto run in Remastered 2100 Korea

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
JYBfCG - How to fix horse auto run in Remastered 2100 Korea - RaGEZONE Forums

Well, this is a more organized and more beautiful tutorial.

I hope it helps you
Horses stop when you use "T" for auto run.
Below:
Step 1

Extract your server files and open the folder called "gameserver"

UyfXUeT - How to fix horse auto run in Remastered 2100 Korea - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 2

You will see two folders; One called "lib" and the other called "bin"

The "lib" is where the java files are located.And the "bin" is where most of the server settings are.

Now open the "bin"

xBoc4Tz - How to fix horse auto run in Remastered 2100 Korea - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 3

When opening the "bin" folder you will see other folders and files.
You should open the "config/configs" folder

hDBoclZ - How to fix horse auto run in Remastered 2100 Korea - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 4

You will now see numerous files with the ending ".properties"
But, our focus is the file called "region.properties"

Open it with any text editing program like: Notepad ++, Sublimetext and others, the notepad will be very messy for you to understand.
9unyrlf - How to fix horse auto run in Remastered 2100 Korea - RaGEZONE Forums

You will have a configuration
Of these lines

know.subsector.size
see.range
exit.range

I am not sure what its configuration is, but I ask you to delete it and put it exactly like this:

know.subsector.size = 3700
see.range = 3700
exit.range = 3700

Now save the file and restart your server. And the horse will walk the route automatically when you press the "T" key

How to fix some quests issues. by: tbbmAllDead

Step 1

Have a client on hand with the decryptor sheets files.
Go to the root of your client and you will see files and folders basically like this.

Now open the folder called "gamecomondata"
uzkMeCK - How to fix horse auto run in Remastered 2100 Korea - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 2

After you open this folder, you will see that there will only be a single file inside it called "datasheets.bexcel"

Yfll4pU - How to fix horse auto run in Remastered 2100 Korea - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 3

Open this bexcel file with your bexcel editor. And look for the "Quest_Table" table

Extract this table from your bexcel and add it to your server, or your "Sqlite3" file will have many columns missing or filled with "0".

Now fill them in and you will have your quests fully arranged.
How change the drop from a monster.
Step 1

Step 2

The "lib" is where the java files are located.And the "bin" is where most of the server settings are.

Now open the "bin"

Step 3

You will see these folders, but our focus is the "data" folder so open it.

8HVjkHI - How to fix horse auto run in Remastered 2100 Korea - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 4

Inside the data folder you will see a folder called sqlite and some files.

Open the "sqlite" folder

pir36lr - How to fix horse auto run in Remastered 2100 Korea - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 5

Inside the sqlite folder you will have a file called "bdoOLD.sqlite3"
You can open this SQL file using any SQL file editor, I use navicat premium because its interface is very good to use.

Now, follow the video tutorial I did, because explaining now would be a little confusing.

Step 6 Video Tutorial

I will give a brief explanation here.

I enter the column called "Character_Table"And I search for the monster I want, so I can search the "Index" just like the video, I first search the monster's name on google and then put "bdo codex".On the bdo codex site you will have the ID of everyone and everything in the game (Not everything)

After I get the monster ID, I paste it in the empty field, press "OK" and press CTRL + r to start the search. After the search is finished, you notice that I look for the "DROP ID" column, right?The DROP ID column is responsible for the drop identification of each monster.If your column is null, try with other ID's because each monster has an average of 1 to 3 IDS. World bosses have up to 8.If you don't have an ID in any, which would be the case with the protty cavern monsters, you can add the ID manually, but that would be another tutorial.

After I copy the DROP ID of this monster from the video, I look for the ItemSubGroup_Table tableAnd then I search for the ItemSubGroupKey and copy the monster's DROPID and again press OK and then CTRL + R, it will give me those columns, and there are all the items that are dropping from the monster.

How add/change tittle game.
Step 1

Step 2

The "lib" is where the java files are located.
And the "bin" is where most of the server settings are.

Now open the "bin"

Step 3

You will see these folders, but our focus is the "data" folder so open it.

8HVjkHI - How to fix horse auto run in Remastered 2100 Korea - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 4

Inside the data folder you will see a folder called sqlite and some files.

Open the "sqlite" folder

pir36lr - How to fix horse auto run in Remastered 2100 Korea - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 5

Now open your file bdoOLD.sqlite3 with navicat or any other program.

Step 6

You will find the column called "Title_Table"
There you can edit the titles, name, description, color, effect and so on.But, any changes you make there, you have to make in your "datasheets.bexcel"

I don't need to explain much about this tutorial, but if you need more help, let me know that I make a video.

Remember, every edit you make to datasheets, you have to do in bdoOLD.sqlite3

And any changes you make to bdoOLD.sqlite3, you have to do in the datasheets.

Sqlite3 is permanent, and datasheets are visual only.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"1.You has a bdoOLD.sqlite3(from odo shared.);
2.You need convert remastered's bexcel(from odo shared.) to bdo.sqlite3.(OR you can use odo's bdo.sqlite3.)
3.Copy bdo.sqlite3's ContentsGroupOption,Quest_Table,Dialog_Table to bdoOLD.sqlite3.

It's a simple fix for a lot of tasks."......

What tool do you do that with, I didn't see anything to convert the bexcel to sqlite

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"1.You has a bdoOLD.sqlite3(from odo shared.);
2.You need convert remastered's bexcel(from odo shared.) to bdo.sqlite3.(OR you can use odo's bdo.sqlite3.)
3.Copy bdo.sqlite3's ContentsGroupOption,Quest_Table,Dialog_Table to bdoOLD.sqlite3.

It's a simple fix for a lot of tasks."......

What tool do you do that with, I didn't see anything to convert the bexcel to sqlite

you need download odo's sources, bdo.sqlite3 in sources.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in my opinion this method is not working

i use DB Browser there was a folder in the server folder "source" then I found the file "bdo.sqlite3" exported the required tables to .csv errors appear during import what programs did you use to fix quests or how can i get the working file thank

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
in my opinion this method is not working

i use DB Browser there was a folder in the server folder "source" then I found the file "bdo.sqlite3" exported the required tables to .csv errors appear during import what programs did you use to fix quests or how can i get the working file thank

Navicat to sqlite3.And I will update the methods above, I just need time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-Where can I find an "bexcel" editor?
-And more importantly, how can I actually "extract the table and
add it to my server"? I don't understand how to do this...

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

I think you already did, because it took me a long time to answer.

But if not, just click here.

To extract the bexcel table, you need to edit the bexcel source and add a line of code to do the extract function as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you for the help. No I haven't managed to do anything yet, except the horse fix which is very easy.
I used that converter program to extract the quest table. How would I insert it into my server though, and what exactly is it that needs to be changed in the quest table?

I think maybe most of these "easy fixes" are above my paygrade (too hard for me to solve). I still appreciate you coming in here in the forums and helping so many people out, and creating guides! You are like the only active one around.
I just think all of this is very hard to understand exactly how to do.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thank you for the help. No I haven't managed to do anything yet, except the horse fix which is very easy.
I used that converter program to extract the quest table. How would I insert it into my server though, and what exactly is it that needs to be changed in the quest table?

I think maybe most of these "easy fixes" are above my paygrade (too hard for me to solve). I still appreciate you coming in here in the forums and helping so many people out, and creating guides! You are like the only active one around.
I just think all of this is very hard to understand exactly how to do.

For example, you can extract the "quest_table" from the "datasheets.bexcel" file as a ".txt" file.Open your sqlite3, export the current quest table (a backup right); When extracting from sqlite3, I recommend using the "csv" config to extract from sqlite3. When it comes to a bexcel, I recommend .txt

ReturningExtract it to .txt, open your sqlite 3, remove the current quest table, and import the file quest_table.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For example, you can extract the "quest_table" from the "datasheets.bexcel" file as a ".txt" file.Open your sqlite3, export the current quest table (a backup right); When extracting from sqlite3, I recommend using the "csv" config to extract from sqlite3. When it comes to a bexcel, I recommend .txt

ReturningExtract it to .txt, open your sqlite 3, remove the current quest table, and import the file quest_table.txt

I still don't understand fully, but I will try it. If you can in the future, more videos for every "fix" would be amazing, it's easier for a noobs such as me to look at things. Once again, thanks for being the helpful star of this community.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for your valuable information and kind guidance.

I saw the 'How change the drop from a monster' chapter and applied it.

Afterwards, the server was opened and tested, and the changes to the game were not applied.

Does 'navicat' need additional work such as modifying and exporting data?

(navicat used the 14-day version)

Back