Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide to Fixing Remastered Quest Issues

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.You has a bdoOLD.sqlite3(from odo shared.);
2.You need convert remastered's bexcel(from odo shared.) to bdo.sqlite3.(OR you can use odo's bdo.sqlite3.)
3.Copy bdo.sqlite3's ContentsGroupOption,Quest_Table,Dialog_Table to bdoOLD.sqlite3.

It's a simple fix for a lot of tasks.

The main task needs to use the scroll to summon boss, and also needs to repair the data.

(The above content has been said in the odo community, but no one wants to take the time to do it.)
How to fix the boss summoned by the reel, I have also talked about this in the odo community, but no one believes, so I will not talk about this part.

Do you have a picture of a tutorial
I don't understand here >> (convertremastered's bexcel (from odo shared.) << where is it.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I don't understand here >> (convertremastered's bexcel (from odo shared.) << where is it.

You need take out the datasheets table as hes mentioned above, take out form datasheets in a format of csv, put in your navicat (sqlite3) and done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

bdo.sqlite3 in source of ODO, or convert datasheets.bexcel to sqlite3 with tool.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1.You has a bdoOLD.sqlite3(from odo shared.);
2.You need convert remastered's bexcel(from odo shared.) to bdo.sqlite3.(OR you can use odo's bdo.sqlite3.)
3.Copy bdo.sqlite3's ContentsGroupOption,Quest_Table,Dialog_Table to bdoOLD.sqlite3.

It's a simple fix for a lot of tasks.

The main task needs to use the scroll to summon boss, and also needs to repair the data.

(The above content has been said in the odo community, but no one wants to take the time to do it.)
How to fix the boss summoned by the reel, I have also talked about this in the odo community, but no one believes, so I will not talk about this part.

It's not that no one believes, it's that no one understands wtf you're saying. Your "help" is useless because the way your instructions translate over to english is not coherent. You might as well type in your native language and maybe using Google Translate we'd have a better chance at trying to understand wtf you're saying.

"It's a simple fix for a lot of tasks." - Yeah, if you were coherent.

You could have the receipe for immortality but it wouldn't matter if it's in a language no one understands. So yeah, in your mind it's "EASY FIX" but you can't explain it in english legibly so it doesn't matter.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for the time spent in the name of development

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
It's not that no one believes, it's that no one understands wtf you're saying. Your "help" is useless because the way your instructions translate over to english is not coherent. You might as well type in your native language and maybe using Google Translate we'd have a better chance at trying to understand wtf you're saying.

You could have the receipe for immortality but it wouldn't matter if it's in a language no one understands. So yeah, in your mind it's "EASY FIX" but you can't explain it in english legibly so it doesn't matter.

I will ignore your comment, translate it by yourself. If you dont help, dont make we lost time reading your comment

Account create 1 day ago? Really?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the content has been deleted.

Back