Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup CM for Corsair

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ask we'll take the database. Where did this come from? Thank you very much

<connectionStrings>
<add name="TradeWebDB" connectionString="metadata=res://*/DB.TradeWebDB.csdl|res://*/DB.TradeWebDB.ssdl|res://*/DB.TradeWebDB.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=SA_BETA_TRADEDB_0002;user id=CrimsonTradeReader;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%;MultipleActiveResultSets=True;App=EntityFramework"" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
<add connectionString="metadata=res://*/DB.TradeWorldDB.csdl|res://*/DB.TradeWorldDB.ssdl|res://*/DB.TradeWorldDB.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=SA_BETA_WORLDDB_0002;persist security info=True;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%;MultipleActiveResultSets=True;App=EntityFramework"" name="TradeWORLDDB" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
<add connectionString="metadata=res://*/DB.TradeLogDB.csdl|res://*/DB.TradeLogDB.ssdl|res://*/DB.TradeLogDB.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=PF_BETA_LOGDB_0001;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%;MultipleActiveResultSets=True;App=EntityFramework"" name="TradeLogDB" />
</connectionStrings>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean? Its the three DBs we have they are named that way and these are the connection strings to the DBs the web application needs.
SA_BETA_TRADEDB_0002, SA_BETA_WORLDDB_0002, PF_BETA_LOGDB_0001

Oh thanks above, if that is what he means. I noted that in the setup section as well, either create the other DB user or replace.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you very much In conclusion there is no need to modify anything, fix the cough but my IP but it shows like this what can be fixed? But in the game it doesn't show anything

seramyu - How to setup CM for Corsair - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
finally my server has some reaction...but it still shows maintenance ...sigh..

how to fix...
seramyu - How to setup CM for Corsair - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-----------solved-----------

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

Probably I've made something wrong, but I still cannot get past this error:
uspListTickCount open Exception : System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityException: The underlying provider failed on Open.
Which causes this: [ServerControlManager] TickCountManager open Slack_Alarm error!!
and http 500 code for every connection.

Will be very grateful for your advices what I might done wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great guide thank you very much but can you also help me on two other info if i want to change the item purchase quantity and the item sell quantity at the market where to go to change it thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please help me There is a problem here How to fix it? This is my config You can come and help me Your very much

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello good evening:

I followed the step by step guide but I couldn't get it to work.
I have configured the Web.config and XML file.
I put my logs and configuration files here in case someone comes up with something.

Thank you very much in advance and sorry for my english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello good morning (again XD):
I have made new tests with the files that seramyu put in the post (central market working).
In this case I have only changed the IP since the subdomains that I have used are the same.
Now what happens is the same thing that happens to Hack2u, when I try to access trade.local-bdo.net via web I get the same message that I can't access the central market from that browser, from the game it tells me no the central market is accessible at the moment, I have modified the IP in the XML.
When I try to access game.local-bdo.net via web I get a message that says ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS and no access.

Greetings and thank you

- Sorry for my english XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The "trade.local-bdo.net" has a redirect to a login page which we do not have so it leads to nothing. If you open the web.config you can disable it which is this line right here, just comment it out XML Style
Code:
<!-- <add key="authRedirectDomain" value="http://account.local-bdo.net/Member/Login?_returnUrl=https%3A%2F%2Ftrade.local-bdo.net%2FauthCallback" /> -->
all i did was add "<!--" at the beginning of the line and "-->" at the end which is a basic XML comment, then just save and wait a few moments and it should no longer redirect. The "use another browser problem" i have as well. if i use Chrome it then opens a very broken webpage, but if i use firefox or something else it gives me that error. It has a filter list for browser and i tried to add all kinds of browser names, even the user agent of firefox to it, but it still does not allow me.
Code:
    <add key="AllowBrowserList" value="chrome|" />
This line it is in the same file which prevents you from opening it. I tried removing it but it then just defaults to chrome and gives the same error message.

Okay tested a bit, try this and it now opens on firefox
Code:
    <add key="AllowBrowserList" value="chrome|mozilla|gecko|firefox|" />

Okay to everyone getting a broken webpage, check the CDN Link inside the web.configs.
Code:
    <add key="cdnDomain" value="http://trade.local-bdo.net/Content/TradeMarket" />
This one works if you use my setup but you will get blasted with an Error Message that says something went wrong, please login again.

This is what i get now when i stop the page from constant refreshing itself

Now we would need a login page or some other way to auth.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

how come i cannot get into this page??,,,but my CM is working in the game...

The "trade.local-bdo.net" has a redirect to a login page which we do not have so it leads to nothing. If you open the web.config you can disable it which is this line right here, just comment it out XML Style
Code:
<!-- <add key="authRedirectDomain" value="http://account.local-bdo.net/Member/Login?_returnUrl=https%3A%2F%2Ftrade.local-bdo.net%2FauthCallback" /> -->
all i did was add "<!--" at the beginning of the line and "-->" at the end which is a basic XML comment, then just save and wait a few moments and it should no longer redirect. The "use another browser problem" i have as well. if i use Chrome it then opens a very broken webpage, but if i use firefox or something else it gives me that error. It has a filter list for browser and i tried to add all kinds of browser names, even the user agent of firefox to it, but it still does not allow me.
Code:
    <add key="AllowBrowserList" value="chrome|" />
This line it is in the same file which prevents you from opening it. I tried removing it but it then just defaults to chrome and gives the same error message.

Okay tested a bit, try this and it now opens on firefox
Code:
    <add key="AllowBrowserList" value="chrome|mozilla|gecko|firefox|" />

Okay to everyone getting a broken webpage, check the CDN Link inside the web.configs.
Code:
    <add key="cdnDomain" value="http://trade.local-bdo.net/Content/TradeMarket" />
This one works if you use my setup but you will get blasted with an Error Message that says something went wrong, please login again.

This is what i get now when i stop the page from constant refreshing itself

Now we would need a login page or some other way to auth.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem I have is that the CM does not work for me either via the web or in the game.

I connect via the web to check if it is really working, I also try in the game but at the moment I have no success.

Now I'm testing to see if I can fix it.

Thank you very much for the help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you go to your C drive there will be a new folder and in there are all the logs for the web, just make sure to scrub your IP out of there if its a public one. That way you can see what exactly is not working.
"C:\palog" and there will be subfolders for each web. If they are not there they might be in "C:\Data\WebLog" and there will be subfolders.
In theory we have all the website stuff we need but three DBs are missing, from which i guess we would at least need one to make outside auth work, unless you completly make your own, which i have no idea of how to pull that off^^

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do u have dice game web.config file or detail tutoirial?thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there:After doing several tests via the web it already seems to work, I had a problem related to the sql listening port.
Now the problem I have is that when I try to open the central market from the game it doesn't work.

In the log of trade.local-bdo.net this appears:

{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T13:02:02.7526173+00:00","Severity":"INFO","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-6-133102261208776218","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"9","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":null,"RequestUrl":null,"Headers":null,"FormData":null,"Ip":null,"AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[WorldMarketItemInfoManager] Open Complete \uC11C\uBE44\uC2A4 \uC624\uD508\uC744 \uC644\uB8CC\uD588\uC2B5\uB2C8\uB2E4! \n\t\t\t\t\t\t-----\uCC98\uB9AC \uC644\uB8CC \uC2DC\uAC04 [Processing ms = (29)]------\n","LogException":"System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.\r\n en GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Lib.Util.LogUtil.WriteLog(String Message, String Level, LogDetailFlag logDetailFlag, AuthenticationInfo user)","ProjectName":"bdo-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-CONOEC08F4I"}}
{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T13:02:02.7526173+00:00","Severity":"INFO","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-6-133102261208776218","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"9","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":null,"RequestUrl":null,"Headers":null,"FormData":null,"Ip":null,"AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[WorldMarketServantInfoManager] Open Start \uC11C\uBE44\uC2A4\uB97C \uC2DC\uC791 \uD569\uB2C8\uB2E4! ","LogException":"System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.\r\n en GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Lib.Util.LogUtil.WriteLog(String Message, String Level, LogDetailFlag logDetailFlag, AuthenticationInfo user)","ProjectName":"bdo-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-CONOEC08F4I"}}
{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T13:02:02.7526173+00:00","Severity":"INFO","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-6-133102261208776218","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"9","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":null,"RequestUrl":null,"Headers":null,"FormData":null,"Ip":null,"AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[WorldMarketServantInfoManager] Open Complete \uC11C\uBE44\uC2A4 \uC624\uD508\uC744 \uC644\uB8CC\uD588\uC2B5\uB2C8\uB2E4! \n\t\t\t\t\t\t-----\uCC98\uB9AC \uC644\uB8CC \uC2DC\uAC04 [Processing ms = (0)]------\n","LogException":"System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.\r\n en GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Lib.Util.LogUtil.WriteLog(String Message, String Level, LogDetailFlag logDetailFlag, AuthenticationInfo user)","ProjectName":"bdo-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-CONOEC08F4I"}}
{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T13:02:02.7682575+00:00","Severity":"INFO","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-6-133102261208776218","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"9","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":null,"RequestUrl":null,"Headers":null,"FormData":null,"Ip":null,"AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[CategoryInfoManager] Open Start \uC11C\uBE44\uC2A4\uB97C \uC2DC\uC791 \uD569\uB2C8\uB2E4! ","LogException":"System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.\r\n en GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Lib.Util.LogUtil.WriteLog(String Message, String Level, LogDetailFlag logDetailFlag, AuthenticationInfo user)","ProjectName":"bdo-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-CONOEC08F4I"}}
{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T13:02:02.7682575+00:00","Severity":"INFO","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-6-133102261208776218","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"9","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":null,"RequestUrl":null,"Headers":null,"FormData":null,"Ip":null,"AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[CategoryInfoManager] Open Complete \uC11C\uBE44\uC2A4 \uC624\uD508\uC744 \uC644\uB8CC\uD588\uC2B5\uB2C8\uB2E4! \n\t\t\t\t\t\t-----\uCC98\uB9AC \uC644\uB8CC \uC2DC\uAC04 [Processing ms = (1)]------\n","LogException":"System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.\r\n en GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Lib.Util.LogUtil.WriteLog(String Message, String Level, LogDetailFlag logDetailFlag, AuthenticationInfo user)","ProjectName":"bdo-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-CONOEC08F4I"}}
{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T13:02:02.7682575+00:00","Severity":"INFO","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-6-133102261208776218","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"9","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":null,"RequestUrl":null,"Headers":null,"FormData":null,"Ip":null,"AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[FamilySkillManager] Open Start \uC11C\uBE44\uC2A4\uB97C \uC2DC\uC791 \uD569\uB2C8\uB2E4! ","LogException":"System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.\r\n en GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Lib.Util.LogUtil.WriteLog(String Message, String Level, LogDetailFlag logDetailFlag, AuthenticationInfo user)","ProjectName":"bdo-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-CONOEC08F4I"}}
{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T13:02:02.7682575+00:00","Severity":"INFO","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-6-133102261208776218","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"9","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":null,"RequestUrl":null,"Headers":null,"FormData":null,"Ip":null,"AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[FamilySkillManager] Open Complete \uC11C\uBE44\uC2A4 \uC624\uD508\uC744 \uC644\uB8CC\uD588\uC2B5\uB2C8\uB2E4! \n\t\t\t\t\t\t-----\uCC98\uB9AC \uC644\uB8CC \uC2DC\uAC04 [Processing ms = (0)]------\n","LogException":"System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.\r\n en GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Lib.Util.LogUtil.WriteLog(String Message, String Level, LogDetailFlag logDetailFlag, AuthenticationInfo user)","ProjectName":"bdo-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-CONOEC08F4I"}}
{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T13:02:02.7682575+00:00","Severity":"INFO","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-6-133102261208776218","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"9","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":null,"RequestUrl":null,"Headers":null,"FormData":null,"Ip":null,"AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[ServerControlManager ViewServer] Open Complete \uC11C\uBE44\uC2A4 \uC624\uD508\uC744 \uC644\uB8CC\uD588\uC2B5\uB2C8\uB2E4! \n\t\t\t\t\t\t-----\uCC98\uB9AC \uC644\uB8CC \uC2DC\uAC04 [Processing ms = (1600)]------\n","LogException":"System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.\r\n en GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Lib.Util.LogUtil.WriteLog(String Message, String Level, LogDetailFlag logDetailFlag, AuthenticationInfo user)","ProjectName":"bdo-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-CONOEC08F4I"}}
{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T13:02:02.7682575+00:00","Severity":"INFO","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-6-133102261208776218","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"9","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":null,"RequestUrl":null,"Headers":null,"FormData":null,"Ip":null,"AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[ServerControlManager ViewServer Service Start!!!] All Open! \uBAA8\uB4E0 \uC11C\uBE44\uC2A4\uAC00 \uC624\uD508 \uB418\uC5C8\uC2B5\uB2C8\uB2E4. \uC11C\uBE44\uC2A4\uB97C \uC2DC\uC791\uD569\uB2C8\uB2E4! ","LogException":"System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.\r\n en GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Lib.Util.LogUtil.WriteLog(String Message, String Level, LogDetailFlag logDetailFlag, AuthenticationInfo user)","ProjectName":"bdo-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-CONOEC08F4I"}}
{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T13:02:12.7838457+00:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-6-133102261208776218","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"32","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://trade.local-bdo.net/Trademarket/GetMyBiddingList","Headers":{"Content-Length":"79","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"trade.local-bdo.net","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"192.168.1.34","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[Http Error]CheckAuthKeyToView({"nationCode":0,"worldNo":0,"userNo":0,"result":{"resultCode":2,"resultMsg":"TRADE_MARKET_WEB_ERROR_eWorldTradeMarketErrorNo_HttpException"}}) - HttpRequest CheckAuthKeyToView result : resultCode 2","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"bdo-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-CONOEC08F4I"}}
{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T13:02:12.7838457+00:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-6-133102261208776218","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"32","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://trade.local-bdo.net/Trademarket/GetMyBiddingList","Headers":{"Content-Length":"79","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"trade.local-bdo.net","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"192.168.1.34","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[Http Error]GetMyBiddingList(1, D9F47730-44BE-466F-901D-17D508255780) - errorCode : 2","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"bdo-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-CONOEC08F4I"}}
{"EventTime":"2022-10-14T13:02:12.7838457+00:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-6-133102261208776218","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"9","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://trade.local-bdo.net/Trademarket/GetMyWaitNoticeList","Headers":{"Content-Length":"79","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"trade.local-bdo.net","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"192.168.1.34","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[Http Error]CheckAuthKeyToView({"nationCode":0,"worldNo":0,"userNo":0,"result":{"resultCode":2,"resultMsg":"TRADE_MARKET_WEB_ERROR_eWorldTradeMarketErrorNo_HttpException"}}) - HttpRequest CheckAuthKeyToView result : resultCode 2","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"bdo-trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-CONOEC08F4I"}}

Where 192.168.1.34 is the game client.

My Full CM Folder and palog here:

I also put my IIS configuration in case there is something wrong or something activated that does not have to be activated

I'm actually a bit stuck getting this to work...

Maybe it's some nonsense that I'm not realizing

Sorry for my english

Greetings and thank you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is your field and Client in NA or NA_Alpha cause you get "CheckAuthKeyToView" Error which basically means you are offering the wrong auth. I think someone had a similar issue and it was because their field and client where NA_Alpha which seem to use another AuthKey.

Back