Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to update Corsair dbss files for non-technical users

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In my case CorsairClientTool is the tool for updating paz files and dbss files.In your case, rescan your files. It can be named: CorsairClient
The struct should be like this:

CQgzUJM - How to update Corsair dbss files for non-technical users - RaGEZONE Forums

In this case you should check the dbss that were last modified.Select the option: Date Modified.If still no dbss was modified, try to check if you really deleted the old datasheets from CorsairClientTool and used the datasheets from CorsairFieldClear

Ask a friend as in this picture you took it from CorsairLogin right? Because mine is edited Err thank you very much

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a binary file used by both the client and the server. There are a lot of them and there is no common structure for them

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I successfully updated DBSS

But skills and objects have become Korean

I have edited the LOC file, and Korean is still displayed

The d3d9.dll file is written incorrectly in the Corsair version. Because of this, the client does not correctly collect DBSS. For example, in skill.dbss for skills, he writes information from the Tooltip_Table, but it should not be there, and because of this you see the Korean text.

Back