Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to use oficial languages in ODO version (Every language)

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
HqnQ3Ai - How to use oficial languages in ODO version (Every language) - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello, today I will teach you how you can use this tool created especially to take the translations of the official versions and transform them into the ODO version.

Remembering that this tool was created by a person that I like a lot.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Step 1
You go download this tool; View attachment Language Tools.zip

Now you go extract and you will see a folder like this

XpFdvpo - How to use oficial languages in ODO version (Every language) - RaGEZONE Forums

Inside of this folder you will see theses two files

GnUaGcq - How to use oficial languages in ODO version (Every language) - RaGEZONE Forums

Now you will get the .loc file of any official version and any language that suits you best. You will decrypt this .loc to a .txt file

If you don't know how to do this just follow my tutorial below

After you take the official .loc file and turn it into txt, you will take the file of your version and it will also turn it into txt
After you have both files in txt, you will put them in the same folder where the tool and its dll are located

YBow372 - How to use oficial languages in ODO version (Every language) - RaGEZONE Forums

The files will look exactly like this;

I used as an example the name "ODO" for the "ODO" version and "RETAIL" for the official version.

Now you will open your command prompt or "CMD" as many say and will find the tool's folder

Using the CD command

cd C:

C:

cd Black Desert\TOOLS\Example

After locating the folder, you will run the following command

BDOLanguageTool.exe -merge odo.txt official.txt out.txt

Odo.txt is the version file that you will use as an example
Oficial.txt is the official file for any server you want to use
Out.txt is the file that will come out with the merger of both

Yes, you can change the name and it doesn't necessarily have to be "ODO", "OFFICIAL" and "OUT".
And yes, you can use .loc files from Gamez and any other server.

L1ei0E2 - How to use oficial languages in ODO version (Every language) - RaGEZONE Forums

After using the command and enter, you will have a new .txt file for your server, now you just have to encrypt it to .loc and put it in your "ADS"

Leave your "Thanks" if this thread help you.
Special thanks for Satan from EmuDevs whos create the png images with high quality.
Special thanks to a person who is very important to me and who created this tool and let me share it with you, thank you from the heart.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back