Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Fix Weapon Boxes for Different Classes

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
GmrXEWk - How to Fix Weapon Boxes for Different Classes - RaGEZONE Forums

This tutorial is only for primary, secondary and awakening weapon boxes. Does not apply to tidy the pearl shop customs boxes

First of all I will make it very clear that my tutorials are being stolen and being used in other forums and I do not receive a credit. So if you really want to thank me leave your "Thanks" in my publications so that you will encourage me to continue doing more tutorials. Otherwise, I'll just keep it all to myself.

Let's go to the tutorial

Inside your "gameserver" folder you will open the folder called "bin", then the "world" folder.

Inside the "world" folder you will see a file called "Boxes_31.xml"Open this file with the program "NOTEPAD ++" or any other of your choice.

8j6hpZo - How to Fix Weapon Boxes for Different Classes - RaGEZONE Forums

You will see that inside this file there will be some confusing lines. Right ?

Exactly this way
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<boxes>
<box boxitemKey="15304"><!-- +15 Awakening Weapon Box (Blue) -->
<!-- Warrior -->
<item itemKey="14701" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="0"/>
<!-- Ranger -->
<item itemKey="14731" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="4"/>
<!-- Sorceress -->
<item itemKey="14711" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="8"/>
<!-- Berserker -->
<item itemKey="14721" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="12"/>
<!-- Tamer -->
<item itemKey="14741" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="16"/>
<!-- Musah -->
<item itemKey="14761" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="20"/>
<!-- Maehwa -->
<item itemKey="14771" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="21"/>
<!-- Valkyrie -->
<item itemKey="14751" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="24"/>
<!-- Kunoichi -->
<item itemKey="14791" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="25"/>
<!-- Ninja -->
<item itemKey="14781" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="26"/>
<!-- Dark Knight -->
<item itemKey="14816" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="27"/>
<!-- Mage -->
<item itemKey="14811" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="28"/>
<!-- Witch -->
<item itemKey="14801" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="31"/>
<!-- Striker -->
<item itemKey="14821" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="19"/>
<!-- Mystic -->
<item itemKey="14829" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="23"/>
<!-- Lahn -->
<item itemKey="550501" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="11"/>
<!-- Archer -->
<item itemKey="13902" enchantLevel="15" minCount="1" maxCount="1" classId="29"/> </box>

- But Ledie, I don't understand anything about this example. What do I do to understand?

Follow this example that I will explain each line.

Explain code "BoxitemKey"
It's simple.BoxitemKey is the box id. As in the example it is 15304. So she is saying that this item is here ( )

So in case I want to fix any box, I need to get the box ID using any website that provides the ids (I recommend bdocodex).

Explain code "ItemKey"
The itemKey is also almost the same as the explanation above.The difference is that itemKey is the item that when you right click on that box, it will come to your inventory.

The warrior line example uses the following line of code: itemKey = "14701"The number "14701" is the item ID that will come when you open the box. That is nothing but this item ( )
Explain code Enchantlevel, minCount, maxCont
EnchantLevel: The EnchantLevel code is nothing more than the level of enchantment that will come with the weapon, or armor, when you open the box. Currently this 15, so the item will come +15

minCount: The minCount code is simple, it is the minimum amount that will come, it would be like a roulette wheel, the minimum amount must always be "1". If it is "0" nothing will come. Therefore, if you enter a minimum quantity "1" and a maximum quantity "3", it can be between 1, two and up to 3 items.

maxCount: The maxCount code is basically the opposite of minCount, the difference that here will be the maximum of items that can come when you open the box, if you put maxCount = "15" there will be a maximum of fifteen items.

Classes list for help you (And the most important line)
Now let's talk about the code "classID"

This code is the most responsible of all, because here you will put the ID of each class, that is. If you put that the class "0" (Warrior) when opening the box will come an "Mercenary's Steel Great Sword", right?.

So the class "8" (Sorceress) when opening the box, will not come upstream. So you will see that each line I separated explaining which line is the warrior, the witch and others

Class ID LIST
WITCH: 31
Mystic: 23
Archer: 29
Lahn: 11
Sha Yi: 17
Guardian?: 5
Dark Knight: 27
Mage: 28
Ninja: 26
Kunoichi: 25
Valkyrie: 24
Striker: 19
Maehwa: 21
Musah: 20
Tamer: 16
Berserker: 12
SORCERESS: 8
Ranger: 4
Warrior: 0
Attention, this tutorial doesnt apply to fix costumes boxes from pearl shop.

I repeat, let your like in the publication and comment if it helped you, because if nobody comments anything or just thank me, I will stop doing tutorials, because there are people using my tutorials and getting credit for it.

I'm not going to lie, someone would like me not to do these tutorials because they are also seeing that they are using my tutorials and they don't give me credit for that, so maybe I hurt that person just to help you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I had already done the tutorial a long time ago but I threw that error, it was always given to the box...
So I guess something else is missing...

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

I had already done the tutorial a long time ago but I threw that error, it was always given to the box...

When i back home ill back to check, probably its a known issue

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

I checked and the tutorial is not supported for pearl shop clothes, as pearl shop clothes are fixed as much in the XML file as in the sqlite file. If you need a tutorial for that,Let me know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked and the tutorial is not supported for pearl shop clothes, as pearl shop clothes are fixed as much in the XML file as in the sqlite file. If you need a tutorial for that,Let me know

It would be ideal to be able to repair those boxes too, I'll wait for your tutorial

Back