How setup your server - Local and Online

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MemberRank
    May 2021 Join Date
    4Posts

Re: How setup your server - Local and Online

I did manage to resolve this, no idea how. I was trying to fix it and had to leave for an hour came back and login server was working.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    427Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kaonik View Post
    I did manage to resolve this, no idea how. I was trying to fix it and had to leave for an hour came back and login server was working.

Can you give more details?

MemberRank
    May 2021 Join Date
    4Posts

I wish I could, all I did was reinstall Java and walked away. After reinstalling Java 8 I was getting the same error. Came back an hour later and it stopped giving me the error.

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    6Posts

I have the same problem...

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    427Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaishka View Post
    I have the same problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by kaonik View Post
    I wish I could, all I did was reinstall Java and walked away. After reinstalling Java 8 I was getting the same error. Came back an hour later and it stopped giving me the error.
    Wich version are you guys using?

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackss View Post
    if your message was for me i have to inform you that in the test i did if i put ipv4 in place "2.The most critical place
    gameserver / configs / server.properties
    # 192.168.1.99 Change to the local area network ip of the computer running the server, or the external network ipserver.ip = 192.168.1.99 "
    it doesn't work because my colleague tries to open the game and it closes on time, but when I try to open it goes normal, if I use the external ip the game opens normal for him and for me it closes on time that's the problem.
    Has anyone found a solution for this? I'm having the same problem

192.168.X.X - host only
    External IP - outside connections only

What's interesting is that the login server accepts both, but the game server only accepts one or the other

Edit: I was able to fix this by adding a loopback adapter with the ipv4 set to my external ip

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    427Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mihao View Post
    Has anyone found a solution for this? I'm having the same problem

192.168.2.35 - host only
    External IP - outside connections only

What's interesting is that the login server accepts both, but the game server only accepts one or the other
    Delete your ipv4 from here, others persons can use for do bad things to you, also contact me via DM if you want share configs where appear your ipv4, i'll be happy to help you! ^^

MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

I run my server I don't think there is any errors but when I run client it says failed to connect. Also the UI is misaligned I have to click at a random part of the screen to click start. Is there anything I can show you to make sure the settings are correct? I am very new to this sorry!

Edit
    Fyi I downloaded https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/rel...files-1198560/
    the full client files and the server. Then I followed the local server set up and set up java home. Am I missing steps?
    Last edited by xclusive; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:51 PM.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    427Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xclusive View Post
    I run my server I don't think there is any errors but when I run client it says failed to connect. Also the UI is misaligned I have to click at a random part of the screen to click start. Is there anything I can show you to make sure the settings are correct? I am very new to this sorry!

Edit
    Fyi I downloaded https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/rel...files-1198560/
    the full client files and the server. Then I followed the local server set up and set up java home. Am I missing steps?
    Try to put your ipv4 instead of use 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0

have you tryied to change service.ini ip on client folder?

MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

Hey, thanks @Ledie for your amazing guides. I´ve following this tutorial but when I try to enter to the server (by launcher.exe)it says "Failed to connect". (I downloaded full Archer version and server files in your another thread). Im trying to play offline , only me. Im getting this error from login server.

Edit1: Now it works but it stucked in "Now Processing" and nothing happens after that
    Edit 2: Now it works. I had to put localhost in the loginserver and gameserver and then execute the launcer as admin and that worked for me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asd.PNG  
    Last edited by SantiagoC; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:26 AM. Reason: Clarifications

MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post

Changing service.ini worked! Thank you so much! Any idea on how to fix the UI? The button's and the place to click them don't match. I'm playing at 3840 x 2160. I can't even change the settings anymore because I can't click it lol

EDIT FIXED
    Thank you redownloading server and following steps again fixed the problem.
    Last edited by xclusive; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:14 AM. Reason: Fixed

MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    7Posts

Hi Ledie, I was following this tutorial to setup my own private server ( I downloaded the Archer Version). But I'm having issues. At first, I got an error from second .bat file for JAVA_Home. So I downloaded Java and created JAVA_HOME thing by following a YT tutorial. Then again, the second .bat give another error saying my java runtime thing isn't new enough.. Which I "just" downloaded. I couldn't fix that thing. So I tried other things like changing the ip from 127.... to my own ip. Including at services.ini . Nothing seems to be working. I'm not trying to set up a server, I'm just hoping to play by myself locally. This is the screenshot from the error. And when I try to press Start at launcher it says Failed to Connect (also Running as administrator).

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    427Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyfu View Post
    Hi Ledie, I was following this tutorial to setup my own private server ( I downloaded the Archer Version). But I'm having issues. At first, I got an error from second .bat file for JAVA_Home. So I downloaded Java and created JAVA_HOME thing by following a YT tutorial. Then again, the second .bat give another error saying my java runtime thing isn't new enough.. Which I "just" downloaded. I couldn't fix that thing. So I tried other things like changing the ip from 127.... to my own ip. Including at services.ini . Nothing seems to be working. I'm not trying to set up a server, I'm just hoping to play by myself locally. This is the screenshot from the error. And when I try to press Start at launcher it says Failed to Connect (also Running as administrator).

Hi, follow this tutorial for setup the java jdk14 version. I think you've setup a wrong version whos need

tutorial
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀RaGEZONE Facebook
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ I'm here to help, send me a DM. Don't share your ip on the thread, or you email/name etc.

MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    7Posts

Hi, follow this tutorial for setup the java jdk14 version. I think you've setup a wrong version whos need

tutorial
    Hi Ledie, I'm the one from the Archer topic.. I fixed this and other problems as well. And I did change the 127....ip to my own as you suggested. Nothing seems to be working.. Still getting connection error..
     /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    427Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyfu View Post
    Hi Ledie, I'm the one from the Archer topic.. I fixed this and other problems as well. And I did change the 127....ip to my own as you suggested. Nothing seems to be working.. Still getting connection error..

I'll send you a message in direct message, take a look on it
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀RaGEZONE Facebook
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ I'm here to help, send me a DM. Don't share your ip on the thread, or you email/name etc.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement