Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Easy BDO language translation tutorial

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Ledie - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello everyone, this is going to be a very simple and quick tutorial.If you don't understand, just go back to the beginning

Step 1

You gonna extract and see this folder "BDOcrypt", now you gonna open the folder called "BDOcrypt"

Now open the folder called "bin"
P7QDPfH - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

And the folder called "x64" if your system it's 64bits, if it's 32bits, open the "x86"

5YVJfle - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

And now you will see theses files.Put the .loc files here. You will find the .loc files in your black desert folder
called "ADS"

B0DtgaD - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 2
Open the cmd as administrator and you go find the local using "CD" command for use the files "Encrypt" and "Decrypt".

In my pc i use like this, because i have 1 SSD and 1 HD. ↴

Code: CD C:\Program Files (x86)\Remaster\BDOctypt\bin\x64

Now i'll use the command for decrypt the .loc file into a .txt file and will press enter and wait.

Y6JSjdB - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Remember to put the .loc file in same folder of theses .exe
Using the command and press enter ↴

Code: bdo_decrypt.exe languagedata_en.loc languagedata_en.txt

kbtdhWA - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Now if you want put the .txt into a .loc again, you first of all create a backup of the file "languagedata_en.loc" and put this backup in other folder. After do this, now you can use the command below and follow the tutorial

yDH2sox - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

File .txt need stay in same folder as the .exe files

Code: bdo_encrypt.exe languagedata_en.txt languagedata_en.loc

JRxMLN2 - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Now just put the file .loc in your folder of you client called "ADS" and have fun.
Remember, you cannot use .loc files from others version, need be the same version of your client/server.

Download all .loc files for 2100 Remastered Korea ODO.
Theses files it's a work from Aerydyn:

Attention, this file is a work of Aerydyn, if you want to use it, feel free, and if you have any question, ask it

Leave your "Thanks" if this thread help you.
Special thanks for Satan from EmuDevs whos create the png images with high quality.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Ledie, you are the best as always! Thanks you

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using the original BDO game files in PT but when decrypting they appear empty with 0kb

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I'm using the original BDO game files in PT but when decrypting they appear empty with 0kb

It starts with 0 kb when saving, it will finish saving, it depends a lot on your CPU.If your computer is bad, it will take time, so please wait, now if you are doing something wrong I don't know, in doubt send me a message on the discord that I offer you a translation that I have.Send me a private message if you want the translation.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It starts with 0 kb when saving, it will finish saving, it depends a lot on your CPU.If your computer is bad, it will take time, so please wait, now if you are doing something wrong I don't know, in doubt send me a message on the discord that I offer you a translation that I have.Send me a private message if you want the translation.

sir,its not working!Im waiting 1 hr!

I have no idea what is going on?

Plz,help or teach me.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
despite I didn't really used it to translate, was usefull to deal with some buggy quest, thanks for the tutorial, was easy to understand it

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
After game data transfer (from Kakao Games to Pearl Abyss ) this method doesn't work

Wtf are you talking about. This method exist, if doesn't exist or work i never will post that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
doesn't work for KR retail version since they do not use .loc and while you are able to create an ads folder and put a .loc in it & update the resource ini to have the client load a different language, the server rejects connection and closes the client

Back