[tutorial] setting up bdo server - client

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

Re: [tutorial] setting up bdo server - client

Can you fix the links for ogrefest client part 1,2,3,4,5,6,10,11,12 they dont work or just make a torrent for it

True MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    LocalhostLocation
    535Posts

Does anyone have a clue how to connect to the MySQL database? Studio 3T seems to not connect (either ID:PW protected or it doesn't work generally).
    Please do me a favor and don't PM me anything about pServer-stuff anymore, thanks.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    273Posts

You connect to the MongoDB database.
    It should work without any password, by default.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    LocalhostLocation
    535Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Via Nais View Post
    You connect to the MongoDB database.
    It should work without any password, by default.
    Thanks for the response!
    Just figured it out, running the whole cluster (DB, LS, GS) will let Studio 3T connect to the actual instance. Running only the Database somehow resulted into a 5-digit error code, which is unfamiliar to me due to my overall MSSQL usage.
    Just 2 short questions: Which revision is this repack? 491 or 661?
    And about performance, I mostly reduced the lag of the server (the 4G of allocated RAM was way too less, since it caps itself at 6.2-6.8GB RAM usage), but still facing some little hickups.
    Changed the index of the process priority to a different layer than 1, which resulted into less stuttering client (yet still not facing the 166FPS like on other pServers, obviously because of being just the client), adjusted every check for bannable aspects of the game (since it won't go public and I don't need to get my own account banned for testing purpose, lel) triggers and logs, and adjusted the NPC spawn behavior according to those few "NPC lag fix" topics around here.

Specs:
    Spoiler:

Not only a gaming rig. I am dead serious about learning from these files and contributing to this development. I kinda feel very comfortable with BDO, but the only thing, which annoyed the hell out of me, was the ridiculous grind and RNG behind the whole shabang. And the pathetic nerfs, which kakao did back then in japan to all the meta pve classes.

Thanks in advance!
    Please do me a favor and don't PM me anything about pServer-stuff anymore, thanks.

MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    3Posts

Is this still alive???

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Santa Rosa FLLocation
    20Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scanties View Post
    I'm getting a small issue thats more related to the client than the server probably but whenever I attempt to connect to an IP other than 127.0.0.1, my game doesn't open and a box pops up stating "The file is corrupted. If it persists, please run file-recovery from the launcher." I've tried redownloading the game client twice now and have tried deleting the Black Desert folders in My Documents and AppData. Anyone know a solution?
    Open you Service.ini file with a notepad and change the code to this

[SERVICE]
    TYPE=NA
    RES=_EN_
    nationType=1
    damageMeter=1
    [NA]
    AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=127.0.0.1
    AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
    PATCH_URL=http://downtest1.black.game.daumserver.com/patch/

and save then try to restart the game

MemberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    5Posts

sorry im a super noob regarding making a server.. is there any tutorial for setting up this to the internet so my friends can play my own server? btw i tested and it works all

MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    20Posts

Does this build have the Mystic class?

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    10Posts

help me, i have this problem.
    Please help me fix it .
    Affter click sever >>>>> Now processing........................ . .
    https://www.upsieutoc.com/images/2020/04/16/aa.png

https://www.upsieutoc.com/images/202...dee0f05c87.png

erro log in game sever files
    2020-04-16 16:41:55,009 ERROR com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.ItemData - Template does not exist for 1005 item id!!!!
    2020-04-16 16:41:55,009 ERROR com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.ItemData - Template does not exist for 1005 item id!!!!
    Last edited by thuynga; 16-04-20 at 11:14 AM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

When my friends try to connect to my server it just says fail to connect but when i do so on my computer it works just fine. Their client is set up to connect to my ip but can't connect to me
    Last edited by Fongsaiyuk; 20-04-20 at 01:41 PM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

hi dude xc link is broken can u fix it and ─▒ have a problem when ─▒ pressed the start 64 it says failed to init security pls help me

- - - Updated ---

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    5Posts

When will I run the game from this error "Failed to init security" does anyone know how to fix it?

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    294Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brendo View Post
    When will I run the game from this error "Failed to init security" does anyone know how to fix it?

Hi Brendo, install the AIO Run in times and it will be fixed.

Download it from here

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    5Posts

First of all I want to apologize for having posted in the wrong place on the other topic, but I installed what you said and continues with the same error, do I have to restart the computer?

https://gyazo.com/714c2a7e3e50fa959fc9f89efcb505f5

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    294Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brendo View Post
    First of all I want to apologize for having posted in the wrong place on the other topic, but I installed what you said and continues with the same error, do I have to restart the computer?

https://gyazo.com/714c2a7e3e50fa959fc9f89efcb505f5

Try to restart and check

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement