Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updating Dbss for Corsair: Easy Step-by-Step Guide

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This the easy way

Full tutorial 10 min video:

steps:

1- Download the tools

2- Start your server

3- edit service ip to your server ip

4- copy stringtable.bss from your server Corsair_FieldClear\GameCommonData\binary\ and place it in UpdateDBSS same folder

5- copy GameCommonDataUnpack , MapData_real , StringTable folders from server and paste in the UpdateDBSS folder root

note: MapData_real is hug

6- copy bin64 , Paz folders from you client to the root of the UpdateDBSS folder

note : you can do this for both clients better if not modified

7- double click on UpdateDBSS.cmd and dont touch anything till the client windows close

note: it give me error thats ok if it generate the dbss files ( i am noob so i dont care )

8- now check UpdateDBSS\GameCommonData\binary if something there thats mean you done with the tool if not redo and check

9- in the client Paz folder extract Meta Injector

10- now copy only what star with item bss and dbss from UpdateDBSS\GameCommonData\binary to \Paz\files_to_patch and start the injector

11- choose 1 then enter till you finish with success

12- launch your game and test it

note: check the video if you dont get any step from above

files in video :

have fun all

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The tutorial already exist, but whatever.

Thanks, i think

Thank you ^^

your tutorial for Advanced and pro ppl

this aims to people like me.

Variety is the spice of life.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Bro! This is a great guide and help!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How i patch only weburl.bss?

I tried several times exactly as is described in the guide, even got a Success from the batch dbss, but unfortunately there's nothing inside of ~\gamecommondata\binary

make sure stringtable.bss in binary before patching or copy all the dbss and bss from server GameCommonData\binary and try again if you do it right the date will change

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brother, after the DBSS file is updated, the text becomes Korean. How can I solve this problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Costigan9143790 said:
Brother, after the DBSS file is updated, the text becomes Korean. How can I solve this problem?

Matar - Updating Dbss for Corsair: Easy Step-by-Step Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I modfied skill.dbss like this but client still crashed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I modfied skill.dbss like this but client still crashed

All string values ​​in the file must be respected. When deleting or adding a single byte, you must edit the length of the string, as well as edit the bytes responsible for the total file size. In addition to this, you need to edit all the offsets in the skilloffset.dbss file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My server is in VM, and it does not have stringtable.bss and StringTable folder. Is ther any way to handle with it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I get a VM file that can run with 32G RAM specifications like in the video?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
everytime I am used a clean client to sysnize with an initial PAZ file,,and then got a NEW PAZ file...

and I run and start the client with new PAZ file ....at last not working.. and then the client closed and flash...

BUT only can use old PAZ to run, then Client can work...

how come?

and my gamecommondata folder works perfectly~

Back