Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add items to Market Place and Npcs strange behavior

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
first of all i wanted to thanks the developers of ODO Black Desert, finally i can play the game with nearly no issues and lots of content, you're doing a great job, and i want to thank also Ledie for the exaustive setup tutorial, it went all smooth, thanks a lot.
But i'm playing with my brother and we want to create a smooth leveling curve experience like if it was the retail versione and i need to put items in the marketplace, i already edited the files for connection to me and he can join me with no problems, no lag everything is ok but:
Everytime I put an item in the market,i tried in Velia, nothing happens, the items just remain in my inventory always, i don't know what to edit without causing some trouble to the server.

And another question without creating another Post, npcs especially guards and traveling merchants are strange, they just keep walking and spawning and crushing among themselves and i think it's correlated to some quest npcs not spawning, someone knows how fix this?

Apart these two everything seems perfect.
If you want more infos just ask.
Thanks for your answers in advance.
Have a nice day.

Edit: Can't register horse emblems, tried with a simple one and with a high tier one
Edit 2: It seems i fixed the lag and some of the strange behavior, read through pages in this forum and found things about threadpool, connections per host and I can see it worked, BUT still can't add a horse to the stable master and can't register an item in the marketplace and I have lots of double or more copies of the same npcs standing along the roads.

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hello, thank you very much for enjoying the installation and configuration tutorial.I do not remember much how some things were fixed, but, I will pass on to you what comes to mind.

Regarding horses, you need to work on the gameserver source. Then it will take a little longer.

In relation to npcs that go aimlessly, duplicate npcs, flying npcs and other things. You can remove them via the regionclientdata2100.xml file

Gameserver/bin/world/regionclientdata2100.xml

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer, so horses are not going to work with some simple changes in configs like in your tutorial right?
I'm not an expert i can barely understand the basics of this, but I'm trying hard to fix some things for me and my brother to make it the most enjoyable possible.
On next reboot I'll try to edit that regionclientdata,but exactly what should I do, remove completely the entire file?
Any tip for the things at marketplace, probably the same problem as registering horses right?
Any tip for the Black Spirit Gauge charging really slow?
Any tip for pets not fusing into the next tier?
It's really enjoyable also without those things, I just can't thank you enough(both developers and you)for releasing this server, and it's like i'm using it as a bug report, is there any place where i can ask if someone knows how to fix these little things?
For the future, will there be updates to the content released, maybe through the patcher i saw in the main page? Just asking, nothing particular.
Thanks again for your time.

Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Npcs (regionclientdata2100)

You will only remove the line of code that spawns the npc. There at regionclientdata2100.Not the whole line of code.

Market (Register item)

In relation to the market I think it is in "configs" and you have to activate the register configuration of the file "itemmarket.properties"

(Black spirit rages)

This unfortunately is in the gameserver source

(Pet Fusion)

There is a table in sqlite3 called "Pet_Fusion_Table" if I'm not mistaken, you must fill in the respective columns by adding new tiers

(ODO)

You can ask how to fix some things at ODO, I will not guarantee that they will answer you, but there is also EmuDevs

I do not guarantee updates on the current content.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for answering all the things, will try to fix them following your suggestions.
Do you know why buying the costumes from the pearl shop works but can't open the chest containing the costume(it's not tied to pearl shop items only, also some weapon and item box don't open), testing right now that probably all of the chests that require opening them don't work, not a a big problem.
Thanks again

Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Because you need to pack the item boxes.Basically there's nothing inside them, sothey don't open.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because you need to pack the item boxes.Basically there's nothing inside them, sothey don't open.

hi, i tried putting tet kzarka in marketplace, it didnt work it only stays on my inventory. how to fix this?
this is my itemmarket.properties
# Fee for register item on market# Default: 10ItemMarketRegisterFeePrice = 10# Fee for register item on market# Default: 900000 (15 min)ItemMarketRegisterWaitingTick = 900000# Fee for register party item on market# Default: 120000 (2 min)PartyItemMarketRegisterWaitingTick = 120000# Time for restricted items for unregister# Default: 300000 (5 min)ItemMarketUnregisterRestrictedTick = 300000# Limit of registered items on auction for each user# Default: 30ItemMarketRegisterCountPerUser = 30# Enable item market registration# Default: trueItemMarketRegistrationEnabled = true# Enable item market buy# Default: trueItemMarketBuyEnabled = true# Item market collection# Default: itemMarketItemMarketCollection = itemMarket# Item market reservation collection# Default: itemMarketReservationsItemMarketReservationCollection = itemMarketReservations# Item market master collection# Default: masterItemMarketItemMarketMasterCollection = masterItemMarket

how to put all items aside the kzarka that i tried to put in marketplace? which folder should i edit?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Wow! can you already play ODO Black Desert without problems and with a lot of content? Wonderful! I am also waiting for this day to hear this news. I was also a fan of this game for a while, but I stopped playing due to the game's technical problems. But instead, I started buying Rocket League Items and exchanging them with other players. In my opinion, this is much more fun than playing ODO Black Desert. By the way, I found out how to buy these items from , and I am very happy. You could try too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back