Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need advise for noob, please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi community! I am new guy here, on forum and BDO itself. I am very interested in local server for personal use, play alone, for fun, roleplay and a pleasant pastime. I am a complete amateur in everything that concerns programming, but i'm not afraid of difficulties. So, i don't claim to write server from scratch, i want take some existing server files, most recent probably, and start to make corrections to make it more playable. Yea i read that every server emu and almost everything, even ODO projects are far from ideal (but that a HUGE work already, need to pay respect to guys) and etc. About that corrections... I need advise from knowing people, where should i start? I mean how to make these "corrections" (i know i sound like a dumb, but thats why i created this thread:lol:). Where should i start dig? I reeeaaaly like this game, and i want to give myself a try) AND guys, i DON'T asking for ready server files, ready corrections, i am NOT interested to make the private p2w server for money and all that sh*t. I want to play myself in the game that i fell in love on MY server, thats all) I understand that all i wrote above might be stupid, i understand that BDO is a complicated game, probably the most complicated MMO in coding, there are so many processes going on at the same time and even expirienced programmers are given up trying to make this game playable... But i want to try!) So any advise, where to start, i look at odoRe alpha, or nova 819 release. Peace to all:D:

Back