Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I can't interact with the mounts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have a problem, since I started messing with this server I was never able to interact with the mounts. I do everything right, go to the stable, register the mounts and when they appear I can't mount. They even follow me when I call, but there is no option to mount.

Does anyone out there know of a solution? I've tested several mounts and I can't interact with any. :(

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

I have a problem, since I started messing with this server I was never able to interact with the mounts. I do everything right, go to the stable, register the mounts and when they appear I can't mount. They even follow me when I call, but there is no option to mount.

Does anyone out there know of a solution? I've tested several mounts and I can't interact with any. :(

Unfortunately many packages are missing in this version.The server makes a conversation with the client, where the client has the packages and the server does not, so you need to locate these packages and add them to the "pakcets.xml" of the server.

You can use sky sniffer through Nopey to get these packages.

Tutorial on how to use sky sniffer.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, but the Sky Sniffer Download has been deleted, it is no longer downloadable.Out of curiosity are there any client and serverfiles here that are giving to download and that don't have many bugs?

Unfortunately many packages are missing in this version.The server makes a conversation with the client, where the client has the packages and the server does not, so you need to locate these packages and add them to the "pakcets.xml" of the server.

Thank you, but the Sky Sniffer Download has been deleted, it is no longer downloadable.Out of curiosity are there any client and serverfiles here that are giving to download and that don't have many bugs?

Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

No problem, here is the sky sniffer.

And in relation to the more stable version, unfortunately it is only 491, the first version released. There are not even kamasilvie in it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can we expect "odo-devs" to maybe add a release that fixes these things automatically in the future? Would be nice with a release where the "basic" people such as ourselves can simply install once and all works. Its very complicated stuff to fix these things for us.

Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Can we expect "odo-devs" to maybe add a release that fixes these things automatically in the future? Would be nice with a release where the "basic" people such as ourselves can simply install once and all works. Its very complicated stuff to fix these things for us.

Automatically no, nothing can fix itself first of all.And because it is an emulator it will come with a lot of problems, and I don't know if they can wait, because lately everything has been very stopped due to their RL.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Automatically no, nothing can fix itself first of all.And because it is an emulator it will come with a lot of problems, and I don't know if they can wait, because lately everything has been very stopped due to their RL.

I meant if odo-devs could repack their next files with fixes. But I assume some things/fixes are impossible to repack? I hope they will pick up their work again. Black Desert "true lan" is a VERY cool idea. Just a lot of bugs I cant fix (need more knowledge about programming I think).

Upvote 0
Back