Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair version requirements

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Sorry in advance if this has been already discussed through the release threads of this version, I was just wondering what is my best choice to make it running smoothly? Having a second PC server like a NAS with at least 256GB RAM or is there a trick or a way to make it run through Windows by configuring the virtual memory or even through VM?

I have to admit I'm not an expert and quite confused about VMWare :huh:

Let's say I have currently 16GB RAM physical memory, how to go beyond that in VMWare? Obviously it says I don't have enough physical memory to run this and if I choose the option "swap most of the memory files" well PC is not responding anymore because it uses all my physical memory instead :sleep:

Well anyway I just hope people able to run this smoothly will give me advice on what to get and how to configure my PC correctly so I can enjoy it with minimum lags. I'm ready to invest on more RAM and more space storage if I have the guarantee that I can run this smoothly :):

Have fun everyone! :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Sorry in advance if this has been already discussed through the release threads of this version, I was just wondering what is my best choice to make it running smoothly? Having a second PC server like a NAS with at least 256GB RAM or is there a trick or a way to make it run through Windows by configuring the virtual memory or even through VM?

I have to admit I'm not an expert and quite confused about VMWare :huh:

Let's say I have currently 16GB RAM physical memory, how to go beyond that in VMWare? Obviously it says I don't have enough physical memory to run this and if I choose the option "swap most of the memory files" well PC is not responding anymore because it uses all my physical memory instead :sleep:

Well anyway I just hope people able to run this smoothly will give me advice on what to get and how to configure my PC correctly so I can enjoy it with minimum lags. I'm ready to invest on more RAM and more space storage if I have the guarantee that I can run this smoothly :):

Have fun everyone! :thumbup:
Pagefile increase - Use an NVME/SSD Solely for the server
Opt for a 1Tb or 500gb and give 300gb to pagefile

Upvote 0
Back