Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does anyone know of any way to increase Attack AP without using weapons?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem with the server, all the weapons I use lose their durability in less than 5 seconds and when I put them on they seem to make no difference, so even at level 100 with the items I can get the most from App Attack :(.

I would like to know if there is something that I can edit on the server that increases my Attak status without using weapons, since for some bug they don't make a difference.

Increase with some GM command or edit the Attack gain by class level or something in the database. I went to the Mongo DB player tab and I didn't find anything to change that. Does anyone know of something that can change attack damage without using weapons? It's the only thing that could save the game, because that way you can't kill almost any monsters.

I appreciate if anyone can help.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I have a problem with the server, all the weapons I use lose their durability in less than 5 seconds and when I put them on they seem to make no difference, so even at level 100 with the items I can get the most from App Attack :(.

I would like to know if there is something that I can edit on the server that increases my Attak status without using weapons, since for some bug they don't make a difference.

Increase with some GM command or edit the Attack gain by class level or something in the database. I went to the Mongo DB player tab and I didn't find anything to change that. Does anyone know of something that can change attack damage without using weapons? It's the only thing that could save the game, because that way you can't kill almost any monsters.

I appreciate if anyone can help.

To change the AP that each class wins, you just need to configure the character_table table in sqlite3.

And about having AP without having to use strong weapons, you just have to wear the operator clothes that GMs have.Regarding the durability of the items falling very fast, if I don't remember well, you can edit and configure them inside the jar files.
And about some weapons not being doing their respective damage, if I'm not mistaken it's in a table called sword, I don't remember for sure.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To change the AP that each class wins, you just need to configure the character_table table in sqlite3.

And about having AP without having to use strong weapons, you just have to wear the operator clothes that GMs have.Regarding the durability of the items falling very fast, if I don't remember well, you can edit and configure them inside the jar files.
And about some weapons not being doing their respective damage, if I'm not mistaken it's in a table called sword, I don't remember for sure.
I dedicate that there in there to change the AP values ​​... now ... how do I find the characters inside the character table? what are your ID or INDEX?

Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I dedicate that there in there to change the AP values ​​... now ... how do I find the characters inside the character table? what are your ID or INDEX?

This have a list of characters id

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This have a list of characters id

Thank you very much for the help ... yesterday I was reading what you put on the topic that others steal your merit with the help you give in the forum ... there will always be opportunistic people who will try to take advantage of situations like these ... I ask you to Please do not be discouraged and continue helping the community that needs it so much ... Thank you 1 million for everything

Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the help ... yesterday I was reading what you put on the topic that others steal your merit with the help you give in the forum ... there will always be opportunistic people who will try to take advantage of situations like these ... I ask you to Please do not be discouraged and continue helping the community that needs it so much ... Thank you 1 million for everything

Haha <3 if you have question, you can do

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes, I have an other question ... I want to fix various things on the server but first I have to understand how some things work within the game, for example ... I have seen that there are some tutorials on how to fix the boxes and there are 2 ways to do it Sqlite and XML, the 2 forms are valid .. my question is .... with pets, can the same be done through XML?
There are obvious differences because a pet is a living being and I don't know if it is considered by the server as a spell, if so, where can I get information within the database to guide me and fix some pets that do not work,I mean ... initially the pet is an item but once you activate it it doesn't go to the inventory ... a reference is enough for me

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Haha <3 if you have question, you can do

yes, I have an other question ... I want to fix various things on the server but first I have to understand how some things work within the game, for example ... I have seen that there are some tutorials on how to fix the boxes and there are 2 ways to do it Sqlite and XML, the 2 forms are valid .. my question is .... with pets, can the same be done through XML?
There are obvious differences because a pet is a living being and I don't know if it is considered by the server as a spell, if so, where can I get information within the database to guide me and fix some pets that do not work,I mean ... initially the pet is an item but once you activate it it doesn't go to the inventory ... a reference is enough for me

Upvote 0
Back