Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Knowledge and Missions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi again, so in BDO I finished all the main and %50 of the side quests and finished all the Knowledge except the sea related ones. Is there a way to edit my characters knowledge and quests so they can be the same ? Like fill all the knowledge and finish atleast all the main quests.. ? :blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit: Still need help. I tried the quest command and knowledge command but it takes forever. I added knowledge from 1 to 500 all one by one.. But it goes to infinity.. This kinda gave me an idea. What if I make a list with the help of excel, starting from ".pc addknowledge 1 1" to for example ".pc addknowledge 2000 1" That would save bunch of time for me, is there a way to turn this into bat file , like when I clicked the .bat it will act like I typed those to general chat.. Idk. I can't think anything else its taking forever to meet them one by one cuz lots of them needs amity, and amity conversation isnt going well cuz I have like 90 energy..
Also, is there a way to add clan image ? If I add the image in the Documents/Black Desert it doesnt see it, but Nemesis doesnt have it's own Documents folder either..
Maybe you know a way out ? @Ledie :3
Edit: Also, is there a way to sell items on the Marketplace or sell them to Npc's with normal prices? I want to do lifeskill again, but I can't sell my products.. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hummm. What version you're using. If you are using the Archer version just use the command: .pc addknowledge 5
or .pc addallknowledge 5
I don't remember..

About sell items to npc as same price from market i think is possible yea
And yea. You can add a clan image, but don't find for Nemesis Desert folder, is the Acharnes folder

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank youu!! :) ".pc addallknowledge 5" worked perfectly and I found the file in my documents. Thanks :3 I also tried to find and mess with the datasheet.bexcel but I couldnt find a way to sell items in regular price, there is a NPC Sale part actually but all the entries are 0 so thats probably something else.

Upvote 0
Back