• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Knowledge and Missions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi again, so in BDO I finished all the main and %50 of the side quests and finished all the Knowledge except the sea related ones. Is there a way to edit my characters knowledge and quests so they can be the same ? Like fill all the knowledge and finish atleast all the main quests.. ? :blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit: Still need help. I tried the quest command and knowledge command but it takes forever. I added knowledge from 1 to 500 all one by one.. But it goes to infinity.. This kinda gave me an idea. What if I make a list with the help of excel, starting from ".pc addknowledge 1 1" to for example ".pc addknowledge 2000 1" That would save bunch of time for me, is there a way to turn this into bat file , like when I clicked the .bat it will act like I typed those to general chat.. Idk. I can't think anything else its taking forever to meet them one by one cuz lots of them needs amity, and amity conversation isnt going well cuz I have like 90 energy..
Also, is there a way to add clan image ? If I add the image in the Documents/Black Desert it doesnt see it, but Nemesis doesnt have it's own Documents folder either..
Maybe you know a way out ? @Ledie :3
Edit: Also, is there a way to sell items on the Marketplace or sell them to Npc's with normal prices? I want to do lifeskill again, but I can't sell my products.. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hummm. What version you're using. If you are using the Archer version just use the command: .pc addknowledge 5
or .pc addallknowledge 5
I don't remember..

About sell items to npc as same price from market i think is possible yea
And yea. You can add a clan image, but don't find for Nemesis Desert folder, is the Acharnes folder

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank youu!! :) ".pc addallknowledge 5" worked perfectly and I found the file in my documents. Thanks :3 I also tried to find and mess with the datasheet.bexcel but I couldnt find a way to sell items in regular price, there is a NPC Sale part actually but all the entries are 0 so thats probably something else.

Upvote 0
Back