Knowledge and Missions

MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    13Posts

smile Knowledge and Missions

Hi again, so in BDO I finished all the main and %50 of the side quests and finished all the Knowledge except the sea related ones. Is there a way to edit my characters knowledge and quests so they can be the same ? Like fill all the knowledge and finish atleast all the main quests.. ?

MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    13Posts

Re: Knowledge and Missions

Edit: Still need help. I tried the quest command and knowledge command but it takes forever. I added knowledge from 1 to 500 all one by one.. But it goes to infinity.. This kinda gave me an idea. What if I make a list with the help of excel, starting from ".pc addknowledge 1 1" to for example ".pc addknowledge 2000 1" That would save bunch of time for me, is there a way to turn this into bat file , like when I clicked the .bat it will act like I typed those to general chat.. Idk. I can't think anything else its taking forever to meet them one by one cuz lots of them needs amity, and amity conversation isnt going well cuz I have like 90 energy..
    Also, is there a way to add clan image ? If I add the image in the Documents/Black Desert it doesnt see it, but Nemesis doesnt have it's own Documents folder either..
    Maybe you know a way out ? @Ledie :3
    Edit: Also, is there a way to sell items on the Marketplace or sell them to Npc's with normal prices? I want to do lifeskill again, but I can't sell my products.. :D
    Last edited by Lyfu; 20-10-21 at 04:33 AM.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp home brazilLocation
    497Posts

Hummm. What version you're using. If you are using the Archer version just use the command: .pc addknowledge 5
    or .pc addallknowledge 5
    I don't remember..

About sell items to npc as same price from market i think is possible yea
    And yea. You can add a clan image, but don't find for Nemesis Desert folder, is the Acharnes folder
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀RaGEZONE Facebook
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ I'm here to help, send me a DM. Don't share your ip on the thread, or you email/name etc.

MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    13Posts

Thank youu!! :) ".pc addallknowledge 5" worked perfectly and I found the file in my documents. Thanks :3 I also tried to find and mess with the datasheet.bexcel but I couldnt find a way to sell items in regular price, there is a NPC Sale part actually but all the entries are 0 so thats probably something else.

Advertisement