Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

nemesis server error?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you open the server, within two to three hours,
No one can log in.
Game Server Packets

2021-08-27 16:13:26,174 ERROR c.b.c.n.GamePacketFactory 59 unknownPacket - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xd93, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected
2021-08-27 16:13:26,175 ERROR c.b.c.n.Connection 122 channelRead - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected

Login Server Error
disconnected.[]

plz help me . sorry My poor English

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you open the server, within two to three hours,
No one can log in.
Game Server Packets

2021-08-27 16:13:26,174 ERROR c.b.c.n.GamePacketFactory 59 unknownPacket - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xd93, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected
2021-08-27 16:13:26,175 ERROR c.b.c.n.Connection 122 channelRead - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected

Login Server Error
disconnected.[]

plz help me . sorry My poor English

Did you try just restarting the BDO Client and trying to log-in again?

Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
The client has restarted.Always restart the server every two hours.

I don't know what cause that problem of package. But yea, it cause constantly lag, so when it start, use the command .server shutdown (seconds) for save the progress

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know what cause that problem of package. But yea, it cause constantly lag, so when it start, use the command .server shutdown (seconds) for save the progress

Save as server shutdown (seconds) will still be paralyzed in cmd.You must press the x button by force.Because the database is tangled?

Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
question, how much RAM is the server running on? just wondering if the lag is caused by that or something else.

When I used a 128GB RAM server, it lasted an average of 17 hours without lags due to packet error.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
question, how much RAM is the server running on? just wondering if the lag is caused by that or something else.

12core , 128gb RAM

When I used a 128GB RAM server, it lasted an average of 17 hours without lags due to packet error.

Still the same symptom...
제목 없음 - nemesis server error? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

then there's no hope for me then, I'm running mine on 4GB RAM hah. I had to disable Java GC so it wouldn't keep freezing.

no wonder most servers have a daily auto-restart feature every midnight.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then there's no hope for me then, I'm running mine on 4GB RAM hah. I had to disable Java GC so it wouldn't keep freezing.

no wonder most servers have a daily auto-restart feature every midnight.

i wouldn't give up. what kind of GC are you using on your server? and what java version? i did investigate a bit and it turns out, that Parallel GC is not the best option for this environment. im running my server with JDK 16 i think, but if you are at least at JDK 14 (or JDK 13 i think already has it as an experimental feature), give ZGC a try.
i use it like this and i really dont have lag, i do have more ram though.
Code:
set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-server"  "-Xms4g" "-Xmx8g" "-XX:+UseZGC"

give it a read :

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wouldn't give up. what kind of GC are you using on your server? and what java version? i did investigate a bit and it turns out, that Parallel GC is not the best option for this environment. im running my server with JDK 16 i think, but if you are at least at JDK 14 (or JDK 13 i think already has it as an experimental feature), give ZGC a try.
i use it like this and i really dont have lag, i do have more ram though.
Code:
set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-server"  "-Xms4g" "-Xmx8g" "-XX:+UseZGC"

give it a read :

I didn't exactly give up. I mean I did say "I'm running mine on 4GB RAM", so that's technically still running.

Also I've been using G1GC instead for about a month now, not sure about the long-term performance problems of it since I haven't found the time to keep the server running consistently. I will keep ZGC in mind though, at least when I encounter lag problems with G1GC.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
128GB RAM 서버를 사용했을 때 평균 17시간 동안 패킷 오류로 인한 렉 없이 지속되었습니다.

When we found out the cause, the database was the problem.The database stops working.Clearing the log still shows the same symptom.Do you have a clean database?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back