Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

odoRE v1.0.7 + client Acharnes v777

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! i'm exploring the bdo emus only now. About a week ago i've read many posts on the forum trying to figure out how to run a stable bdo emu. at the moment im running a the odore v1.0.5 with the client Acharnes v777. its stable but i'm trying to update some things.
fleite1987 - odoRE v1.0.7 + client Acharnes v777 - RaGEZONE Forums

So i found it here the odore 1.0.7 version, it has some diferent data strucutre than 1.0.5. I cant figure out if this version is a 1.0.5 direct update version. Comparing the database could be yes, a direct update, but the v1.0.7 doesnt have stryker action database and some action is missing, like problems fighting the monsters. Wich 1.0.5 doenst have Classes missing action.

Another missing feature is the trade. both version dont work. This feature i found it working on 1.3.1. So, i asked myself if this 1.3.1 version its a direct update from 1.0.5 and 1.0.7, and the answer its: i dont know. i wasnt able to make it run.

i'm really lost right now. these 3 version have data udpates and java structure different from each other. Also i dont know if this client acharnes v777 can be updated. i know this is a remastered version

So, i'm working on these 3 version and trying to figure out what to do.
odoRE 1.0.5v (best so far), v1.0.7 (actions missing), v1.3.1 alpha (cant run, trade works)

client acharnes v777

Downloads:
odoRE v1.3.1 Alpha

odoRE v1.0.5v

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much, but the game itself is 795 right?
Enter the game by 2100 error

well, its set to "network.server.version = 4861", this is for v795 right? and the client its v777 Acharnes.
The problem i find myself into its understand all these versions.

What error exactly? packets?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hello! i'm exploring the bdo emus only now. About a week ago i've read many posts on the forum trying to figure out how to run a stable bdo emu. at the moment im running a the odore v1.0.5 with the client Acharnes v777. its stable but i'm trying to update some things.

So i found it here the odore 1.0.7 version, it has some diferent data strucutre than 1.0.5. I cant figure out if this version is a 1.0.5 direct update version. Comparing the database could be yes, a direct update, but the v1.0.7 doesnt have stryker action database and some action is missing, like problems fighting the monsters. Wich 1.0.5 doenst have Classes missing action.

Another missing feature is the trade. both version dont work. This feature i found it working on 1.3.1. So, i asked myself if this 1.3.1 version its a direct update from 1.0.5 and 1.0.7, and the answer its: i dont know. i wasnt able to make it run.

i'm really lost right now. these 3 version have data udpates and java structure different from each other. Also i dont know if this client acharnes v777 can be updated. i know this is a remastered version

So, i'm working on these 3 version and trying to figure out what to do.
odoRE 1.0.5v (best so far), v1.0.7 (actions missing), v1.3.1 alpha (cant run, trade works)

client acharnes v777

Downloads:
odoRE v1.3.1 Alpha

odoRE v1.0.5v
fleite1987 thanks for source code of odoRE v1.3.1 Alpha, i'll check it out later.

Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
The source code of BDO v512 is better than version v1.3.1.

analyzing, analyzing, analyzing............ :fight:

Obvsly it is, is written based in one of the best emus and the developer ( @​Kirito2105 ) is a Ducking great dev

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Obvsly it is, is written based in one of the best emus and the developer ( @​Kirito2105 ) is a Ducking great dev

Kirito2105 is certainly a good developer, regarding the code i have my opinion :wink:
But i could be wrong, still checking.....

Please if anyone is interested, test these files...
I made some changes to the source code, compiled with eclipse using gradle...

It's worth a try??? Tell me what needs to be done :eek:tt:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Please if anyone is interested, test these files...
I made some changes to the source code, compiled with eclipse using gradle...

It's worth a try??? Tell me what needs to be done :eek:tt:

What changes you did and where

Upvote 0
Back